`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
vaca in 4 days- Still dont know what to break at the lcs there

vaca in 4 days- Still dont know what to break at the lcs there
I dont have a lcs, so when i hit the cape i love to bust some current wax (online i only buy singles). Narrowed it down to 1 spa/ 1 chrome, 2 spa, 2 magic, or 2 chrome.

RE: vaca in 4 days- Still dont know what to break at the lcs there
2 Chrome!

I'd do SPA and or Contenders. Magic, although it looks good seems to be really lacking in the auto department this year. Chrome is hit or miss, especially with only 1 auto and 3 or so colored variations. Just my opinion! Enjoy the vacation and breaking the boxes!

If do 2 spa, spa/contenders, spa/chrome in that order. Good luck!

SPA.....need more 264/s.....Good Luck!

Thanks guys, think its gonna be 2 spa! However is supreme worth busting? It comes out the day before i go.

(02-16-2013, 10:46 AM)alxtb Wrote: Thanks guys, think its gonna be 2 spa! However is supreme worth busting? It comes out the day before i go.
Going off last year I'd so no, I didn't like the look of it. I think you should stick with the two SPA, let us know how it goes!

(02-16-2013, 12:48 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Going off last year I'd so no, I didn't like the look of it. I think you should stick with the two SPA, let us know how it goes!
Thanks, I will! 2 spa have been ordered!

Well due to the incoming weather vacation didnt happen! Sucks but i do have a nice 370.00 lot of singles incoming. Enough left over to order a box of prominence.