`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
2012 Topps Magic Case Break

2012 Topps Magic Case Break
This is the first time I've ever done a case break. It's a TON of work trying to sort them all. I was able to complete one set, including the short prints and all the inserts. I have 5 more sets complete (minus the short prints 1-220). I have had a chance to sort through the minis, but I suspect I have enough to put together a set of those as well. I'm going to put the base sets, minus one for myself, on ebay unless someone here is interested. I want to put together one full set, including all SPs and inserts. To do this, I need short prints 223, 226, 228, 231, 235, 239, 240, 242, 253, 257, 263, and 273. I'm also looking for the following from the supernatural stars set
brandon marshall
calvin johnson
chris johnson
greg jennings
hakeem nicks
jason pierre-paul
troy polamalu
victor cruz

If you need anything, hit me up because I may have an extra. Here are the scans.

[Image: Scan11-2_zps3a456f83.jpeg]

[Image: Scan12-2_zpsafc80e0b.jpeg]

[Image: Scan13-2_zps826c0822.jpeg]

[Image: Scan14-2_zps1089a07b.jpeg]

[Image: Scan15-2_zps4dc2c398.jpeg]

[Image: Scan16-2_zpse8e20e45.jpeg]

[Image: Scan17-2_zps8471a79d.jpeg]

[Image: Scan18-2_zps1e77eabb.jpeg]
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps Magic Case Break
Topps puts the sticker auto on Rainey for Magic yet said they are waiting on more to fulfill my Platinum redemption lol.

I love the look of these again, just disappointed in the final checklist Topps put out. 2010 was so good because of the HOF's and they arent in this one after being on the sell sheet. The JJ Watt is awesome! I bet it was fun opening up the whole case! Big Grin

I cant wait to see the SP list for this set with the auto's.........if they have one
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

Not to bad.....would be interested in any raiders ft.....link
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-15-2013, 10:02 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Topps puts the sticker auto on Rainey for Magic yet said they are waiting on more to fulfill my Platinum redemption lol.

I love the look of these again, just disappointed in the final checklist Topps put out. 2010 was so good because of the HOF's and they arent in this one after being on the sell sheet. The JJ Watt is awesome! I bet it was fun opening up the whole case! Big Grin
You know what disappoints me the most? This is my first case and I didn't have anything I would call extraordinary. All the awesome Magic pulls I've seen on beckett, were pulled out of blasters. That's a little frustrating to me. It was tons of fun, but it was time consuming putting all the sets together.

I think this was still a pretty decent case. The Doug Martin is a huge pull!!! Is anything for trade?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

not too bad bro, would love that Chandler Harnish if you wanna move it. BTW which buffalo knickle did you get, the assembly line? lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Any rookie enchantments you want to move? I am working on that set.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

I'm willing to move just about any of the autos if you seen one you're interested in. I don't have any enchantments at the moment that are up for trade

Looks like a very good box I would be interested in the # Richardson
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]