Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help with a few things Re: site

Help with a few things Re: site
If you can help me. I would be very grateful,
1- How do I set up a photobuckett on my post or thread?
2- How do I get a banner for my thread?
3- How cani see someones " org"
Thanks
Chris

RE: Help with a few things Re: site
Here has most of your answers. Look at the top , under frequently asked questions.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-65.html
As for getting your photobucket set up. Go to photobucket.com and set up an account.
Easy peasy.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

Photobucket is a website where you can upload scans of your cards. Once you have them there then you click on the img code, ( it will say copied) Then come back to your thread right click and paste. That is how you see scans in threads.
To see someones org you click on there username, then click on view beckett profile then you have a few options but basically selfdefining.
Go to the football forum and there is a sticky thread titled new traders read first that will explain a lot for you.
Welcome to Beckett, you will meet some very wonderful people here.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: Help with a few things site
(02-15-2013, 06:48 PM)totally sports Wrote: Photobucket is a website where you can upload scans of your cards. Once you have them there then you click on the img code, ( it will say copied) Then come back to your thread right click and paste. That is how you see scans in threads.
To see someones org you click on there username, then click on view beckett profile then you have a few options but basically selfdefining.
Go to the football forum and there is a sticky thread titled new traders read first that will explain a lot for you.
Welcome to Beckett, you will meet some very wonderful people here.
Hmmm , not sure if this is actually right. In Photobucket I click "direct link" and it copies, then I use the img code given in the link (frequently asked questions, under post an image, that I gave you above). Also most people have their photo bucket link placed in each msg they post, at the bottom. To do this yourself, again refer to the frequently asked questions, that I stated earlier. Its a great place to learn.

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

RE: Help with a few things site
(02-15-2013, 07:15 PM)franklinx Wrote: .
Hmmm , not sure if this is actually right. In Photobucket I click "direct link" and it copies, then I use the img code given in the link (frequently asked questions, under post an image, that I gave you above). Also most people have their photo bucket link placed in each msg they post, at the bottom. To do this yourself, again refer to the frequently asked questions, that I stated earlier. Its a great place to learn.
On the upper right hand corner of your scan theres a wheelhold your cursor over it, it will give you options, click on get links, then click on omg codes, for forums, boards.
Then come back here, right click and paste, it will look like a code until you post your thread then it will look like this. If you need more help pm me.
[Image: 026814d9-57e2-4d9a-834f-ed73321b5448_zpsaff9ef29.jpg]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant

Thank you. i'm still loading items in my "org" and photobucket
should be done in a week or so.

Cool, if you habe any Rams check me for them.