`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Black, 2 Limited, Strata, Absolute and SP Authentic...Just the bigger hits

2012 Black, 2 Limited, Strata, Absolute and SP Authentic...Just the bigger hits
Hi all. Been a while since I've posted a break on here. I did the Absolute and Black about a month ago and the others are recents. Too lazy to scan in all of the cards.

[Image: hits2_zpsb0b8139a.jpg]

Sanu is /49

[Image: hits_zps94b5b1ac.jpg]

The Tannehill and Quick are /49, Jennings /75. I can't believe the BV on the Morris! I got a green parallel patch/auto redeemed redemption out of the Strata for Brock Osweiler that I'm waiting on, too. Thanks for looking all.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

RE: 2012 Black, 2 Limited, Strata, Absolute and SP Authentic...Just the bigger hits
Very cool patch on the James and nice Morris auto. Any Miles Burris from Absolute by chance?
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

RE: 2012 Black, 2 Limited, Strata, Absolute and SP Authentic...Just the bigger hits
Is the Tannehill or Ballard FT?
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Some very nice hits! Def nice patches , especially the Bowe and James. Congrats on the Alfred Morris! That card looks awesome.

(02-15-2013, 05:36 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Very cool patch on the James and nice Morris auto. Any Miles Burris from Absolute by chance?
I didn't get a Burris from Absolute but I did pull a Rod Streater base rc from the Black.
(02-16-2013, 02:26 AM)ndevoy Wrote: Is the Tannehill or Ballard FT?
They will be when I am trading again. Can't as of right now.
(02-16-2013, 02:28 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Some very nice hits! Def nice patches , especially the Bowe and James. Congrats on the Alfred Morris! That card looks awesome.
Thanks! I was just happy the Morris was on-card.
[Image: steelers.jpg]

nice breaks! i like that wilson strta.. pretty cool looking
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Nice james
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK