`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Last Mailday till after Easter

Last Mailday till after Easter
This was my last purchase before Lent started, it all started on COMC with just the Bruce Carter Absolute retail lol but I figured i'd look around since shipping wouldnt be much.

[Image: BruceCarterAbsoluteRetail_zpsbbcf887d.jpg]

Some Panthers who only have autos in Press Pass
[Image: JordanGrossPresspass_zps4b5ba60d.jpg][Image: CharlesJohnsonPressPass_zps7ffd1026.jpg][Image: GregHardyPressPass_zps78ba2916.jpg]

Had to get Thomas Davis, 3 ACL injuries and he played really well this year
[Image: ThomasDavisContenders_zps7aba5c1d.jpg]

Randoms
Leon's Pro Bowler lol
[Image: JustinHoustonContenders_zps0e3076e3.jpg]
[Image: VincentBrownContenders_zps354d83ac.jpg][Image: AustinPettisContenders_zps352d9bf7.jpg]

RE: Last Mailday till after Easter
some pretty sweet pickups!!! congrats!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(02-15-2013, 01:55 PM)superynaldo Wrote: some pretty sweet pickups!!! congrats!!!
thanks! Picked up the last few just because they were to cheap and they all have potential to do well int he future.

Sweet stuff Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Loving those pickups
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Nice pickups. I especially like the Contenders auto cards. Good luck with holding off from purchases until after Easter. Hope you go crazy and add alot of stuff when you come back, so you can show them off here. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-15-2013, 02:47 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Sweet stuff Smile
Thanks!
(02-15-2013, 02:50 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Loving those pickups
Me too! Nothing too big but some nice PC adds.
(02-15-2013, 03:05 PM)nineof Wrote: Nice pickups. I especially like the Contenders auto cards. Good luck with holding off from purchases until after Easter. Hope you go crazy and add alot of stuff when you come back, so you can show them off here. Big Grin
Yea those contenders were a great price and the autos from last year really stand out! lol I made it last year and then picked up my Peppers Contenders and Bruce Super. Prob wont spend as much this year haha.