`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Problem - What to do?

Problem - What to do?
I got an issue here... Made a deal 3 weeks ago. I shipped immediately, and the person I traded with is being non responsive to my multiple attempts to see get in touch with them. They havent marked their item as shipped either.

How long do I wait until I register a complaint? And who do I get in touch with in order to do so?

Any feedback some of you veterans of the board can offer would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Problem - What to do?
What is the users feedback? If he is around 0-5, you can start to assume that something may be up. If the users feedback is good, than maybe a situation popped up or something. Keep contacting him only a daily basis and give it a couple of more days. From there, you should send a letter through the mail to his address telling him that you have not received the cards. If you do not hear of him, it could be time to contact the local police in his area (depending on how expensive the deal is).

Others may have different views than mine. Since I have not really been in this situation, I do not have the greatest knowledge versus someone who was in this situation.

Hope this can help you somewhat.
Lou
Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto...To complete my set!

Bucket (For Trade)
- http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh48...lxxCardsX/

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!

3 weeks is a little long without any response. Has he been online?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

3 Weeks is TOO long without a response or/and without sending. Either something is wrong personally on their end, or you just got flat out ripped off. Unless you're notified of any sort of shipping delay 10 days is about as long as I care to wait especially with no contact. Have they been logging on and flat out ignoring you?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Last Login Was Yesterday.... Clearing just ignoring me now... Has 9 executed trades, and 5 star feedback for all of them... I don't get it... Who do I contact? Should I blow this guy's name up on the boards? I am pretty pissed off now.
I sent him another PM, this time I BCC'ed a super moderator to make them aware of the situation... If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

Contact a mod by PM first. Either 'floydtown' or 'david campos' They will ask for some info and try to work with you that way. I would do that before you out the guy.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Three weeks is definitely too long. The trader should only be outed after the mods have been contacted. That way no one else gets caught up in a trade with the user as well. I hope you get your end soon or at least see the return of your cards.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Yeah don't out him publicly yet. It never ends well, trust me on this. Did you check the bad trader list? Just to associate a name if he is on it. Contact Floydtown he is the best option for that. There are quite a few other steps once you have determined foul play. It's a pain but worth it.

I hate to see this happen. I always recommend new members start with veterans until they are out of the send first stages of the game. Otherwise the risk for this is higher. It sucks for the new guys who are good but its better then the alternative.

Good Luck!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I understand the whole new traders send first and all the vets know each other and have seniority and no problems but as a new member like burmalocity I have sent 5 trades out 2 weeks ago and 2 are not contacting me back at all. Like I said I understand the send first for the newbies but it's going to deter a lot of new members from continuing if you get taken advantage of.

Pretty much the same thing as everyone else but three weeks is ridiculously long. Contact the mods as described above and if still you hear nothing after another week, leave appropriate feedback and post the name here so everyone is aware.