`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'12 Contenders Box Break

'12 Contenders Box Break
Sorry about the pictures size y'all. Eventually I'll get the hang of it. I broke a total of 8 boxes between Feb 1st - Feb 9th. I am only gonna try to show Autos, Jersey, and what I would assume are insert. I am gonna do a post for each box. Just gonna take some time to upload. Let me know what y'all think [Image: IMG_0782.jpg][Image: IMG_0781.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0780.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0779.jpg][Image: IMG_0778.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0777.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0776.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0775.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0774.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0773.jpg][Image: IMG_0772.jpg][Image: IMG_0771.jpg][Image: IMG_0770.jpg][Image: IMG_0769.jpg]

RE: '12 Contenders Box Break
congrats on the Russell!!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Nice Russell! Wait aren't there more auto's?

There's only 5 guaranteed autos per box... nice box.

What a box!!!!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

every box ive opened(3)has had 6 autos in it.. weird... nice hit on the russell wilson!
if youre trading i need the ROY contenders inserts.. thanks
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Panini said there is 6 a box even though the box says 5. That is an awesome box even if ur missing an auto with the two Wilson's!

Thanks for the comments guys. I personally wasn't too exstatic about the box cause, it was moments after I broke the box of Strata and discovered the RGIII Rookie Jersey Auto. So anything that came after that pull was kinda a plus, but at the same time meh.

Been lurking all Wilson Contenders Autos they are selling well right now strike quick!
Wants Top 5
1-2000 Contenders Championship Auto Danny Farmer /100
2-2000 Leaf Limited Marcus Bell /50
3-2000 Leaf Limited Craig Walendy /50
4-2002 Leaf R&S Longevity Ed Ieremia-Stansbury /50
5-2006 Topps Total Black Chris Kluwe/Ryan Longwell /50
AND ALL UCLA/SEAHAWKS CONTENDERS CHAMP TICKETS!!!

(02-15-2013, 12:07 PM)Rgomezjr8012 Wrote: Thanks for the comments guys. I personally wasn't too exstatic about the box cause, it was moments after I broke the box of Strata and discovered the RGIII Rookie Jersey Auto. So anything that came after that pull was kinda a plus, but at the same time meh.
A strata RGIII vs a Wilson Contenders? I'd rather have the Wilson. lol trade it to me if u want.