`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Pack Rule for 2012-13 SP Game Used

Last Pack Rule for 2012-13 SP Game Used
During my lunch break, I stopped at my LCS where I saw what appeared to be the last pack of 12-13 SP Game Used. I bought it & got...a Ray Bourque Authentic Fabrics single color jersey. Great. Then I noticed that it wasn't the last pack in the box but the 2nd to last. Naturally, i bought the "real" last pack & picked up...a Draft Day Marks auto patch #7/35 of...Cody Goloubef.

CODY GOLOUBEF???????

Really??? They made a Draft Day Letter Marks auto patch of a 2008 2nd rounder for the Blue Jackets? Was there really that much of a demand & outcry for cards of this guy, let alone a supposed "premium" hit? I find it really hard to believe with all the players in the NHL, or even all the draft picks from 2008, that there was a need to put Cody Goloubef ahead of everyone else & make a card like that. It's embarrassing that Upper Deck would put a player like him as a hit. What a total letdown.

RE: Last Pack Rule for 2012-13 SP Game Used
I kinda know what you mean! He was the auto in my one box of SPGU I bought, and I was like "whothemotheris this guy???"

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Don't sweat it too much...I have pulled more drayson bowman autos than I can count Sad

Still a decent hit for the Last Pack Rule! Upper Deck is just working with what the NHL and NHLPA gave them. So.... nothing really! Haha! You have to remember the Tim Thomas was drafted in the 9th round/217th overall in 1994!!! He did not break the NHL until 2002, and was not a superstar until 2004! You never know. Haha!

Randi

Yeah, though it's not the best player, it is a solid hit.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Way better than my two last pack rules of spgu
Eriksson/Kronwall dual JSY
Colton Teubert JSY

Apparently that rule doesn't apply to this product.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

"I find it really hard to believe with all the players in the NHL, or even all the draft picks from 2008, that there was a need to put Cody Goloubef ahead of everyone else & make a card like that."

They didn't put him ahead of anyone else. That's just who you pulled.

Happens to me ALL the time ... I'll pull an auto or jersey card of some lame-o, look at the checklist and realize the one I actually wanted was either the previous card or the next card on the list.

Like it has literally happened to me about a hundred times.

Ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK