`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Anyone ever refused a package?

Anyone ever refused a package?
I had a trade recently that went sour when the other member received his end (totally my fault) and so we agreed to send each other's stuff back. Since I had yet to receive my end, I decided to just refuse it when I went to the PO. So I got it, took it to the desk and asked that it be refused. The employee stamped it refused numerous times and threw it in the same bin in which he threw the packages I was shipping at the time. Well it's been 8 days (counting the weekend) and he has yet to receive it. Just wondering if anyone has ever refused a package, returned to sender or anything like that. I know one thing, if it ever happens again I'll be sure to just repackage it and send it like new.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Anyone ever refused a package?
i think it just takes longer to return a refused parcel than it does if you just mail it. the postal service probably just fits it in or takes care of it when they can.

I got a package back one time with return to sender on it, took about a month to get back.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

DANG! This stuff still happens? Wow...
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I would have just packed his stuff and re sent it out to him instead of refusing it. Took a big chance there.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37