`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To everyone I had pending deals with.

To everyone I had pending deals with.
I'm going to have to cancel them for now I have some stuff coming up in the next day or so and I don't know when I'll be able to get back on here.

If we have already finished a deal it will go out as planned but any I was working on I need to cancel so I can get life stuff taken care of and not piss anyone off.

I hope everyone understands and doesn't get mad because there were a few that we had done some work on and had a ways to go still.

I'll get back to everyone once I can work on here again.

RE: To everyone I had pending deals with.
Best of luck to you. We didn't have a deal but would love to work something when you get back. Take care man keep your head up!
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

life comes first brother, this is just a hobby...hope you get everything taken care of the way you need it to. maybe get deal done when you come back
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

ca4n- you were the main one I didn't want to piss of because we had both worked so hard to try and work something out. thanks for understanding and I'll get back with you ASAP

Not a problem, man. Just hit me up when you get back if you still want to try and get a deal done. Best of luck to ya.
[Image: 7tljd.png]

Good luck with everything brother
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

(02-13-2013, 06:44 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: ca4n- you were the main one I didn't want to piss of because we had both worked so hard to try and work something out. thanks for understanding and I'll get back with you ASAP
actually i was a little relieved, it gives me time to slowly enter my cards and be ready when you get back.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

No problem.....gives me some time too! Good luck with everything.............
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.