`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Spring Fever cards.

RE: Topps Spring Fever cards.
I bought the Robinson Cano spring fever card on E-bay yesterday. I would be interested in seeing how Topps chose some of the players for this set as they have a Boone Logan one. You would think the set would be more popular players and stars.

(02-02-2013, 09:53 PM)tate31nym Wrote: If my LCS is participating I could do it for you. I'm going by there tomorrow and I will find out.
Actually I guess tomorrow is Sunday and they're closed Monday. I will go by there on Tuesday when they are back open!
If they're participating, would you do the same for me? I'll send you the cards and postage to reimburse you. I have no Topps HTA card stores anywhere near me. Last year I investigated and found one about 3 hours away.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I thought the promotion didnt start till Feb 20th. Why are their cards already on ebay? Shop owners should not be able to open the packs

Because they are not honoring the requests.

BTW -- my LCS got in his packs yesterday -- but did not get in any of the UD Hockey Day in America packs

Rich

(02-16-2013, 08:57 AM)richk Wrote: Because they are not honoring the requests.

BTW -- my LCS got in his packs yesterday -- but did not get in any of the UD Hockey Day in America packs

Rich
Yeah, same here.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

how many packs does each card shop get? I cant wait for feb 20th gonna go get mine! I have 46 redemption cards! 230 cards! Should be able to complete the set and maybe get an auto hopefully

I'll swap cards I get for any Phiilies someone may have. My card shop has them in but as we know, they aren't available until 2/20. Pretty big box and larger stores will have large quantities, but I assume auto's will be hard to pull. Had two cards to redeem.....see you on Wednesday and good luck everyone!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-16-2013, 10:58 AM)madballnychc Wrote: how many packs does each card shop get? I cant wait for feb 20th gonna go get mine! I have 46 redemption cards! 230 cards! Should be able to complete the set and maybe get an auto hopefully
They are only allowed to give out 5 packs per customer.

really?? That stinks!! does it count if u go there and come back to the same shop the next day? can i get 10 packs that way?