`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need advice. TTM Autographs

Need advice. TTM Autographs
When I was younger, I did a lot of through the mail autographs. It was such a joy going to the mailbox to see if I received anything that day. In good faith I assumed these signatures to be from the players that I had written to. I understand signatures can be "clubhouse" signatures, auto penned or done by a secretary or something. I attached a photo below of some of the "bigger name" athletes that responded to my request. I'd like to get these authenticated for not only from a value aspect, but for my own peace of mind. My question is this, what route should I go? I would like to have these slabbed as well. I have never done anything like this before and just looking for some insight.
Thanks for reading. (Sorry for the bad picture, no scanner and my camera is junk too.)

[Image: photo_zpsc159bcc4.jpg]
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

RE: Need advice. TTM Autographs
Nice TTM autographed cards. Both BGS and PSA have services that authenticate and slab these types of cards. Both are good so it's more of a personal choice on which company to go with.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Cool, thanks.

Frankly i dont like becketts auto authentication, i prefer psa, plus they give you the option of having it encapsulated, i dont think you get that from beckett.

Also, and ive never dealt with them before so idk, i think i heard somewhere where you have to send the autos to jsa first then to beckett, this may not be true (it didnt make sense when i heard it either, so i hope its not) but thats why i prefer psa
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

PSA/DNA those. They will slab them for you and everything. Not sure but I think beckett would require a JSA authentication before they would slab it.

thanks! ill look into psa

(02-13-2013, 02:25 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: PSA/DNA those. They will slab them for you and everything. Not sure but I think beckett would require a JSA authentication before they would slab it.
guess I wasn't crazy after all lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

With the JSA-BGS partnership, cards are subbed to JSA which are then sent to Beckett for encapsulation and graded if desired. While I prefer BGS cases, in this scenario PSA/DNA does everything in house and pricing is a bit cheaper.

http://www.beckett.com/grading/jsa_services