`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
walmart blaster pull.. rg3 auto!

walmart blaster pull.. rg3 auto!
4 blasters, got a bunch of nice cards including andre roberts signed, but the hit of all hits is RG3 auto. any idea on the value of this one??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: walmart blaster pull.. rg3 auto!
Picture isn't showing....and assuming

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2012-TOPPS-MAGIC-...2a290920ff

I'd say $200 or so
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Video 
Thank you for looking that up! Not sure why my pics aren't showing, so I changed my avatar to the card and am just waiting for it to update in the system. I am looking forward to seeing what the values of some of these other short numbered hits are. One card I pulled was almost textured like a football numbered 6 of 50 I think.
(maybe my pics wont show because I am a new member here and I havent been here long enough to post pics? I uploaded them and followed the instructions but they just come up blank! )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You got a pig skin paralle it sounds like also, the one #'d/50. To upload pictures, you will have to sign up for a photo sharing site such as Photobucket. Upload your pictures there, and copy the image code and post it in the post you are trying to show it in. They will show up then.

Congrats! Can't wait to see it.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks for the tips and here he is!
 photo photo1_zps647fd3e0.jpg

nasty hit bro...congrats!!!

I am kind of newer to collecting. Would you recommend this card to be graded or just leave it alone? I am still trying to learn the basics. Also wondering how many of these base autos of RG3 were sent out. So far, I have now only seen 2 or 3 others out on Ebay, I have seen way more of the Lucks up there. Thanks in advance for your help!

(02-16-2013, 01:55 AM)khalz75 Wrote: I am kind of newer to collecting. Would you recommend this card to be graded or just leave it alone? I am still trying to learn the basics. Also wondering how many of these base autos of RG3 were sent out. So far, I have now only seen 2 or 3 others out on Ebay, I have seen way more of the Lucks up there. Thanks in advance for your help!
That card looks pretty sharp but depending on corners, edges and other factors, which you'll have to check out yourself. There is a great guide to help you with deciding with what to send in for grading, but looking at that from here, I'd grade it.

i agree with dave ...the corners and the auto look awesome....i would send it out for a grade.