`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blaster Topps 2013 Question

Blaster Topps 2013 Question
I have purchased 2 blasters of the 2013 Topps and just noticed that there are no odds on the side of the box or on the wrappers for autographs or relics. Is it safe to say that there are no relics or autos in this years blasters, other than the manufactured kind? Just wondering? Thanks

RE: Blaster Topps 2013 Question
I posted a similar question a few weeks ago and the response I got was no autos and no relics. Just the Manufactured ones. I think its a better buy to pick up the $9.99 hanger boxes or rack packs for $4.99. At least you might pull something of value from those.

Ya from what I read from another memeber that they will be starting to me " for the kids"
I mean getting a auto or relic in the first place is a long shot just worse now.

There are Relics in the $9.99 boxes because I got one, a Adonis Chapman Relic, as far as Blasters I don't know.

(02-12-2013, 02:55 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: There are Relics in the $9.99 boxes because I got one, a Adonis Chapman Relic, as far as Blasters I don't know.
I got a David Ortiz relic in a 4.99 rack pack
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

No relics or auto in blasters....just commerative patch. I don't collect them but they look really sharpe.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

ive bought four hanger boxes and got nothing. well, 4 million dollar code cards. i was excited about this product to but im over it now. ill save my money for heritage and allen and ginter.

Does anyone know the reasoning behind this...Because it looks like topps has it in for the average collector. So now it topps is for the pack feeler. Thanks topps for giving any of us a shot at getting anything. Do you all think this is a push to the hobby? I just don't like it, it hurts the collector.

The odds where so bad before that I don't see what the big deals is. So now there is no chance of getting a getting a jersey or auto where as before it was 1:1000 or worse odds.

You buy the blasters to get the jerseys?

I personally buy the blasters to put the set together as I have done for year since 1981 and even if it is nice to get something it is not a big deal if I don't
Also like the reds and blues trying to do both sets.

To me collecting sets is boring, but to each his own.