Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey Red...you buying?

RE: Turkey Red...you buying?
Are they all sold out??
Site says out of stock, yet today 2/12 is the start date..
Wow

(02-12-2013, 10:23 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Are they all sold out??
Site says out of stock, yet today 2/12 is the start date..
Wow
They must have had a lot of takers!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-12-2013, 10:50 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: They must have had a lot of takers!!
Website is now active to place orders, just became active at 1100

Any idea where I can find a checklist for the base and auto cards?????
I found a check list online. Seems to be a good amount of stars and super stars, minus B. Harper. I think I'm going to buy a couple of boxes. I bought one of the heritage boxes last year and wasn't sorry I did. Heck it costs me $40.00 to fill my gas tank. My only question is what does Topps mean by limited amount. A thousand or two of each card??????? I wished they had revealed the number of cards produced.
I guess I'm a gambler or a fool but I bought 4 boxes. I plan on opening two of them and see what I get, and then might keep the other two sealed. Will let everyone know how I did with scans when I get them. Like W. C. Fields once said: "a sucker is born every minute".

Wow, didn't know that it was 6 cards and an auto ... thought it was a larger box. I bought some just to see what I'd get, but I guess I should have read the small print.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-12-2013, 05:24 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, didn't know that it was 6 cards and an auto ... thought it was a larger box. I bought some just to see what I'd get, but I guess I should have read the small print.
Think it's 10 and an auto.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

yes there are 10 cards and an auto..........

(02-12-2013, 05:55 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Think it's 10 and an auto.
That's a little better, at least!
Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

For that price I'll have to pick up a few. How long are we expecting them to last?