`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
score and magic blaster huge hit!!

score and magic blaster huge hit!!
the score blaster was from a few weeks ago and pulled this!!

[Image: scan0019_zps456b093a.jpg]

and this was out of town this past weekend at the inlaws found a target and picked up a couple of magic blasters and pulled this out of one of them!!

[Image: scan0016_zps4ad363d5.jpg]

mini booklet
3/5!!!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

RE: score and magic blaster huge hit!!
Wow, what a pull. What are the odds of that?

(02-11-2013, 02:29 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Wow, what a pull. What are the odds of that?
i couldnt belive it eaither, and i have no idea what the odds are!

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

The mini /5 auto has got to be 1:thousands
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Good lord, how thick was that pack? Good thing it was in a blaster, the searchers would have crapped their pants if it was in an open box.

I remember pulling a Kendall Hunter auto patch out of a blaster of 2011 Platinum, and I laughed when I first saw the pack ... it was like twice as thick as a regular pack. I was like hmmmm, wonder if I got something LOL

Also, I PC Steve Johnson (local guy), so please give me a look if you'd like to trade it, thanks! RJ

I wanna know how you got a printing plate out of a blaster lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

WOW, just WOW
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(02-11-2013, 02:57 PM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: The mini /5 auto has got to be 1:thousands
I belive its like 1 in 16,500 according to one i found on the bay.
(02-11-2013, 08:05 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Good lord, how thick was that pack? Good thing it was in a blaster, the searchers would have crapped their pants if it was in an open box.

I remember pulling a Kendall Hunter auto patch out of a blaster of 2011 Platinum, and I laughed when I first saw the pack ... it was like twice as thick as a regular pack. I was like hmmmm, wonder if I got something LOL

Also, I PC Steve Johnson (local guy), so please give me a look if you'd like to trade it, thanks! RJ
it was thick as soon as i picked it up i new it was something took me a sec to figure out what it was. ill take a look see if we cant figure something out on it.
(02-11-2013, 08:48 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: I wanna know how you got a printing plate out of a blaster lol
score has been really good to me this year.

i bought a 2011 score blaster pulled a cam newton hot rookies auto, and from 2012 ive pulled this plate and a RG3 auto so its just been good to me.
(02-12-2013, 12:27 AM)ndevoy Wrote: WOW, just WOW
ya i couldnt belive it, and now knowin the odds of it probley the biggest pull for me.

COLLECTING

Very very nice! I had a blaster and a thick pack myself, though I had got a booklet, but it was a coin card.

lol i said it because Printing Plates are supposed to be in hobby boxes only. sweet pulls though!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%