`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: favorite sports

RE: OT: favorite sports
Favorite to Watch- Hockey. I like that it is fast paced and there are hardly any commercials besides the intermissions. The fights are always fun to watch too.

Favorite to Play- Baseball. Not going to lie, I like playing baseball because I'm not really a fan of running. I also like that it is slow, so there is time to think of what will happen next and you have time to reset unlike basketball or hockey where you have to switch from offense to defense almost imediately.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

I say baseball now. There was a time football was number 1 to watch but with everything going on there I only watched the Super Bowl this year. Players suing crying like little children because they can't get their way. You can't tackle this way and that way. You not allowed to talk trash because it may hurt the other players feelings you can't touch the qb or kicker even it's to prevent from falling.

I just don't have the desire to watch basketball and see 2 guys holding rears for 4 hrs( happened all the time in the 90s so I don't know if they still do that today)
Racing I just watch the highlights on ESPN for the crashes but watching cars drive around on circles I have more fun watching my kids run around in circles

Hockey I bet it's a real cool sport but I don't get hockey much on TV

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Baseball, it makes you feel like a kid again, whether watching or playing. It brings you back to being at a ballpark with your dad on a warm summer night eating hot dogs and Cracker Jacks, looking for autographs.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Us Sounders fans are definietly crazy out here! Lol
(02-11-2013, 10:05 AM)ryancholden Wrote: Interesting how many soccer fans there are out there. I played soccer my whole life, and have coached youth soccer for 5 years. I find MLS unbearably boring to watch...I think it is the stadium atomosphere (though some of those teams in the Northwest are pretty wild). I used to love watching the Bundesliga, but Direct TV dropped Gol TV, so it isn't on anymore.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%