`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "There has to be SOMETHING you want" Trade Thread

My "There has to be SOMETHING you want" Trade Thread
This is some of my best stuff....that I am willing to trade. I have a lot of these same inserts like the Generations and Rock Stars refractors for other players as well. All in my org and ready to trade. Everything here is between $20 and $100 BV. Send me offers or let me know what you like.

Some of the cards doen't show up well, but all the Chrome & Bowman's Best cards are refractors or atomic refractors except the Iverson Centurions and Kobe Mirror Image.

[Image: IMG_1939_zpsc065314d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1940_zpsc97e5440.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1941_zps89da8c66.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1942_zpseb34fa47.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1943_zpsc101e652.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1944_zps87dde1b0.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1946_zps2c9c1ad3.jpg]
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: My "There has to be SOMETHING you want" Trade Thread
I need the en fuego MJ, not sure if it's the regular or Chrome version but I need both anyway haha. I have I think 3 Pippen refractors at the moment if you're interested! (I love the best cuts refractor though, so I'd be hesitant to trade that one Smile )

I posted a trade thread earlier today with most of my newer stuff, feel free to check it out!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: My "There has to be SOMETHING you want" Trade Thread
(02-10-2013, 11:56 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I need the en fuego MJ, not sure if it's the regular or Chrome version but I need both anyway haha. I have I think 3 Pippen refractors at the moment if you're interested! (I love the best cuts refractor though, so I'd be hesitant to trade that one Smile )

I posted a trade thread earlier today with most of my newer stuff, feel free to check it out!
It's the Topps not Topps Chrome Version. I will check out your post.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade