`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
THE ULTIMATE ROOKIE CARD!!!!

RE: THE ULTIMATE ROOKIE CARD!!!!
when I first joined the beckett boards (over a decade and a half ago)....I sold and serviced Golf Carts.....thus CartMan was quite appropriate at the time.....just been too lazy to change the user ID......never considered it a high priority since I average less than two posts per year.............I have a North Park Mall in the city I live in.....but what's this talk about a South Park?

RE: THE ULTIMATE ROOKIE CARD!!!!
(02-11-2013, 08:56 AM)cartman Wrote: when I first joined the beckett boards (over a decade and a half ago)....I sold and serviced Golf Carts.....thus CartMan was quite appropriate at the time.....just been too lazy to change the user ID......never considered it a high priority since I average less than two posts per year.............I have a North Park Mall in the city I live in.....but what's this talk about a South Park?
Cartman is a character on the Comedy Central show South Park, is what they are all referring to.

I do remember that episode, though it was before my time when it first aired. Some of those designs you've come up with, if they were to be released in a product, I'd be a set collector for sure.