`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pack Wars Ideas.....

Pack Wars Ideas.....
Hey guys, I work at a local shop here and I'm trying to get different ideas for Pack Wars. I wanna host them each with prizes but would love some ideas.....

RE: Pack Wars Ideas.....
what sports are you doing? the ones i have seen use stats not best pull to determine who wins the round. winner of round get a raffle ticket and drawing are done at end of all rounds. little things from vouchers to wax to grand prizes such as auto balls or other memorabilias

what is it and is is something i can be part of. if so please PM me rules, and how to play

(02-08-2013, 03:22 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: what sports are you doing? the ones i have seen use stats not best pull to determine who wins the round. winner of round get a raffle ticket and drawing are done at end of all rounds. little things from vouchers to wax to grand prizes such as auto balls or other memorabilias
I love Pack Wars like that.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I have never done pack wars but you could do it where the first three color patch pulled is the winner
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

another version is lowest #d takes all packs. like of like the card game war...

My LCS does it once a year in december for all sports. You pick out as many packs you want from each different product and then it goes by rounds. So say the first round is topps chrome. The "announcer" would say "most career rbi's" and the player who has a card with the most rbi's wins a raffle which then goes towards the end to win various prizes and such. Another one is football. Most career receptions. So on and so forth. Really fun!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(02-08-2013, 09:16 PM)muz0 Wrote: My LCS does it once a year in december for all sports. You pick out as many packs you want from each different product and then it goes by rounds. So say the first round is topps chrome. The "announcer" would say "most career rbi's" and the player who has a card with the most rbi's wins a raffle which then goes towards the end to win various prizes and such. Another one is football. Most career receptions. So on and so forth. Really fun!
i like that idea if we are able to play

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish my lcs did that.
Always looking for Al Kaline cards - Mr. Tiger!

I've been to a couple where the winner of each round had their name put into a drawing. After all the rounds were complete 3 names were pulled. Those 3 people competed in a final contest where the winner would receive the grand prize
[Image: Boston.jpg]