`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Disappointing

So Disappointing
How frustrating is it to get a 1/10 card and find that it's damaged, even though it wasn't listed as damaged!?!

The guy on eBay was more than compensating, but man it sucks! I already owned 8/10 and 9/10, just disappointing.

[Image: image1-2_zps8e2ee123.jpeg]
[Image: temp_zps476251d0.png]
05-06 UD Ice Rookies: 137/168

RE: So Disappointing
I cant stand when people don't list things correctly on EBAY. I mean, Yeah he made up for it but your heart is broken! how can you really put a price on emotional damage. You can't, really. But i'm here for you. I too have been having my heart broken by people not listing cards in the condition they really are. You can cry on my shoulder. Lets hug it out and i'll whisper in your ear (contact UD, maybe they'll send a replacement? tell them you pulllllllllled it, lie to them, be bad. i dare you.)
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: So Disappointing
what really sucks (other than the fact the seller never told you about it) is that the person who pulled the card probably pulled it like that. i'm so disappointed when you pay big bucks for a product that came directly from the factory, and it's damaged. cup is running about $350 or so? exquisite runs for about $600? i pulled a #1/1 auto of some body from 2011-12 dominion -- top left corner was bent...it's hard enough to justify busting packs like that...but to get screwed when you pull it?!

take solace in the fact that you probably got it for way cheaper than the pack price...because that was probably the big pull from that pack.