`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearance blasters are my weakness

Clearance blasters are my weakness
Well, it wasn't the 2010 Bowman Platinum I was hoping for, but my Walmart finally got some "new" clearance blasters in and I couldn't resist $12 for a 2010 Topps Series 2.

Thankfully, I hit the Smith SP or it wouldn't have been nearly as good. All 4 have been added FT (along with a couple others) if anyone's interested.

[Image: 1_zps30bc21de.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Clearance blasters are my weakness
Not too bad for $12. I would say that Ozzie paid for the box and the rest, bonus!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

can you check me for the smith

(02-07-2013, 09:15 PM)aprirr Wrote: Not too bad for $12. I would say that Ozzie paid for the box and the rest, bonus!
Yeah, that really saved the box, because as cool as the Juan looks it's not very valuable.

(02-07-2013, 09:17 PM)sonny1 Wrote: can you check me for the smith
I saw a couple I'd be interested in. Any other baseball you haven't added to your org? Looking for 2010 Platinums and pretty much any Twins prospects - mainly Max Kepler and Joe Benson.
Kepler

I've got a fever ... and the only prescription is ... more clearance blasters!

(If you've seen the Blue Oyster Cult SNL skit this is VERY funny.)

Now I've got Christopher Walken stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. LOL
Kepler

(02-07-2013, 09:34 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I've got a fever ... and the only prescription is ... more clearance blasters!

(If you've seen the Blue Oyster Cult SNL skit this is VERY funny.)
Ha! That's priceless, man!
(02-07-2013, 09:40 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Now I've got Christopher Walken stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. LOL
Nothing wrong with that. What 2010 Platinum are you looking for? Picked up a clearance blaster of it last week but didn't get much.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

(02-07-2013, 09:40 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Now I've got Christopher Walken stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. LOL
Hello, I'm Bruce Dickenson ... yes, THE Bruce Dickenson.

Just like you, I put my pants on one leg at a time.

Only difference is, once I've got them on ... I MAKE GOLD RECORDS!

(02-07-2013, 09:42 PM)aprirr Wrote: Ha! That's priceless, man!

Nothing wrong with that. What 2010 Platinum are you looking for? Picked up a clearance blaster of it last week but didn't get much.
Well, the truth of the matter is the only ones I have are Plouffe, Soriano, Weaver and Kershaw ... so pretty much everything. lol
Kepler

(02-07-2013, 09:53 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Well, the truth of the matter is the only ones I have are Plouffe, Soriano, Weaver and Kershaw ... so pretty much everything. lol
I think we got all 4 of those out of our blaster!