`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of Limited..............

Case of Limited..............
Save your money again. 21 redemptions, no case hit. Found content to be blaise, with a few exceptions. Would give it an overall score of 4/10. Base cards are nice. Lots of white jersey pieces again. SPGU way better for same price IMO.

RE: Case of Limited..............
I've had a terrible problem with Panini redemptions in the past and don't buy anything from them in a box. Its bad enough to pay $120 +/- per box and get the thrill of waiting 3 months, 6 months, sometimes a year on the cards you have already paid for, but give me an Upper Deck product anyday when it comes to ripping the packs. I had to turn Panini in to the BBB to get some of my better cards held hostage by the redemption nonsense. Really wish you better luck in the future, amigo!

...care to ellaborate, iwanna share in your sufferingSad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-06-2013, 10:28 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ...care to ellaborate, iwanna share in your sufferingSad
So bad I won't spend the time to scan and upload. Best card was probably a Baertschi rookie auto #/49 or a Bourque Monikers auto #/25.

Ouch...well any wings you get id be happy to trade for um, get you some cards you like maybe
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Please send me a PM, if you did hit any Jagr cards. Sorry about the break, btw. Sad
Collecting All Jaromir Jagr Cards
Jagr Collection; http://jags16.weebly.com

Ouch is right, never been a fan of certified.definately not a fan of this years sp game used either .

Let me know if you pulled any oilers
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(02-07-2013, 12:10 PM)rczubaty Wrote: Let me know if you pulled any oilers
Devan Dubnyk Jersey card. Sam Gagner Jumbo patch.

(02-06-2013, 10:27 PM)katykeed Wrote: I've had a terrible problem with Panini redemptions in the past and don't buy anything from them in a box. Its bad enough to pay $120 +/- per box and get the thrill of waiting 3 months, 6 months, sometimes a year on the cards you have already paid for, but give me an Upper Deck product anyday when it comes to ripping the packs. I had to turn Panini in to the BBB to get some of my better cards held hostage by the redemption nonsense. Really wish you better luck in the future, amigo!
funny because i have had the opposite experience with Upper Deck redemptions

best solution would be to get rid of the damn things or at least provide no expiry date
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins