`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp RCs)

RE: Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp RCs)
Bad time to post this thread just in time for the trade/ comment to have glitch. Hoping to hsh out the trades that were previously started and maybe start some new ones. ill be going to the Post Office tomorrow as well as Monday to ship.
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

RE: Awesome mail day... NEW SCAN Looking to trade!!!(Trout, Cain, Verlander, Kemp RCs)
Don't forget the offer I sent you on wednesday
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

like the nellie fox bat piece. have the 2013 harper comm manu rc patch and the reaching for greatness insert. otherwise I have anything to interest you for it?
no org, please do not send trade requests

im interested in the Harper Comm patch
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

can you check me for the trout topps update

Interested in that Nellie fox bat
no org, please do not send trade requests