`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Storage Question

Grading Storage Question
Recently, I have been grading every auto, jersey, or #d card I get. Anyone have a nice or neat way to store them. Space is not really an issue and I am not wanting to display them. I am curious if the is a highend individual box or cover that is used? Not real big on the plastic covers.
Thanks
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

[Image: 1el3xw.jpg]

RE: Grading Storage Question
I have 1 of them big 3 drawer plastic container thingys from walmart and some wood from Lowes and built slots in the drawers and it works perfectly for me.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

That's a great idea. Thanks. I have been thinking about having custom styraphoam made and then boxing them. But, like your idea.
We may not have been to the World Series in 100 years, but we can still kick your......

[Image: 1el3xw.jpg]

My 60 quart plastic "under the bed" storage thing is getting *really* heavy as of late. I had it on the bed of the sports room recently and the wife nearly killed herself putting it on the floor. Today while sorting some stuff I realized just how bad it is.

I'm expecting 50 more cards by Christmas and I just have no idea what I'm going to do. I have close to 100 cards I want to grade "next" as well as my eventual goal of every one of my Drew Brees base. I'm guessing I'll start having to put them in the storage unit (*shudder*).
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Took me about 2 hours and $50 to make. Have over 600 cards in it and still 1 drawer left. Tho it is heavy lol

[Image: 2013-02-28192749_zpse55979df.jpg]
[Image: 2013-02-28195329_zps33f2bcdb.jpg]
Manning PC

They have shoeboxs for graded cards.
That is a very nice custom build brane
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

I have plastic containers from The Container Store. And a friend built a custom shelf that holds 14 of the containers.
Oh, real nice setup Danny!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thanks guys. As soon as I can get unlazy I'm going to get a wood dresser and make one. Would be a lot more sturdy. The plastic one is great but the weight is getting bad lol Don't know how long I can trust the construction.
Manning PC

Yeah my plastic container is starting to warp. Wife woke me up last night unable to sleep in our bed and I had to go move my cards off the man cave bed again (It's colder in there).

I'm liking the set up in the drawers thing you have going on.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram