`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9 Box break results-Random older products

9 Box break results-Random older products
As I posted earlier I got to cracking wax because there was a sale going on at the LCS. Here are the results by product with a few scans

1998-99 Bowman's Best-$50.00
This box was primarily a bust.
Main Rookies- Paul Pierce (NFT) and Dirk (FT). A side note. I am not sure that I could have done better on my rookies.
Only Refractor was Zydrunas Ilgauskas /400
Best Performers- Grant HIll and Dikembe Mutombo
Mirror Images- Gary Payton & Damon Stoudamire, David RObinson & Greg freaking Ostertag

1998-99 UD Ionix- $50.00
A better box but not by much.
I hit two each of all of the Jordans numbered 1-6. I hit one of the #13 Jordan. Here are the other hits...They are all FT if interest.
[Image: IMG_zps91b4fa91.jpg]

2000-01 Fleer Tradition Glossy-$35.00
This box was a dud too. I have not sorted these yet. I basically opened the pack, removed what looked to be inserts and threw them in top loaders.
Hardwood Leaders- Kobe (NFT)
Traditional Threads- Shawn Marion
#'s rookies- Mike Miller /1000, Desmond Mason /1500

2001-02 Fleer Platinum- $35.00
This box was good to me. I will scan the hits because it will be easier that describing what I got. I also had two of the Platinum cards out of 201. Nothing major. Scot Pollard amd PJ Brown.
[Image: FleerPlatinumhits_zps3c3800bd.jpg]
ALL FT except the Kobe

2001-02 Topps Heritgage- $35.00
I havent sorted through the box to really see what I had. I just pulled the inserts.
Notable Rookie- Joe JOhnson
Out of Bounds- Pau Gasol, Dirk.
Articles of the Arena- Glenn Robinson- This may be a PC because the part of the arena is part of the floor at the Boston Garden. Very cool. THe card doesn't book well...but its part of the floor at the Garden.

2001-02 Fleer Maximum- $35.00
Total bust
Notable Base- MJ (FT), Kobe(NFT)
Maximum Power- Vince Carter
True Colors- Gerald Wallace (FT)
Home WHites- Joe Johnson (FT)
Floor Score relic(piece of floor from the Raptors Arena)-Baron Davis
Maximum Power relic(game-worn warm up)- ALonzo Mourning

2004-05 Upper Deck All-Star Lineup- $35.00
This was the first box I opened. You get one relic on average per box.
All-Star Staples Threads- Kobe (NFT)
All-Star game promo scratch off thing- Kobe(NFT) and assorted others. Let me know if interested and I can get you a complete list.
Notable rookies- Andre Iguodala (FT)
All-Star Staples(Non-relic)- Tim Duncan (FT)

2006-07 Topps TUrkey Red -$50.00
A fun open. Not a great box.
Relics- Quincy Douby & Randy Foye (both FT)
Notable Black- John Havlicek (FT)
Notable Reds- Brandon ROy (FT) and Bill Russell (NFT)
Notable Base- Rajon ROndo RC(FT, I have one already), BIrd (NFT), Wilt and LeBron (both FT)

2006-07 Fleer Ultra-$35.00
So this product offers the chance for hot packs with only rookies and parallels. My box had two of these packs. THe second one had the following:
[Image: IMG_0001_zpsfd9a6a18.jpg]

The First pack? Check this thing out. A nice PC piece. Its the Platinum version out of 100!!

[Image: KOBEPlatinum_zps42bd4b01.jpg]

Just about everything is FT except the Kobe's.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 9 Box break results-Random older products
Awesome, sir! Dude, that Kobe/100 is serious cash!

I LOVE the Vince Carter and the Brandon Roy! I'll be PMing you shortly ... RJ

(02-05-2013, 08:25 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Awesome, sir! Dude, that Kobe/100 is serious cash!

I LOVE the Vince Carter and the Brandon Roy! I'll be PMing you shortly ... RJ
Yeah, I was very surprised where it books. It books more than some of his newer autos.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice pulls man! Bet you had a fun day. Congrats on another monster Kobe pull. I was surprised as well to see how high it booked.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(02-05-2013, 10:21 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice pulls man! Bet you had a fun day. Congrats on another monster Kobe pull. I was surprised as well to see how high it booked.
THanks man. As for the value, me too. I figured it would have been $50-100 or so(which I still would have been happy). It went in a toploader because I didnt know the value. Once I checked it went into a one-touch. It also helps that it displays well.

I am pretty amped about the hit! It took me six hours to break 9 boxes. I sorted the first three boxes. I spoke to my wife and she said she would sort. She normally does but she is away until tomorrow.

Dude, that Kobe is crazy! I believe congratulations are in order! Besides, New Year's Resolutions are made to be broken, aren't they?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

@rjcj I have that Vince too ya know lol

@JMarch what number is that Area 23 MJ? I have several of them but that one doesn't look familiar I may need it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Well done!!! Sounds like a pretty good day! I would be interested in the Alonzo card. Let me know if we can work something out.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

nice hit on the Kobe/100

THe Vince carter and the Brandon ROy have been traded.

@Buck- The Area 23 is number A3

@NDevoy- I will add it and hit you up later today.

@everyone-Thank you for looking. I am still pumped about the Kobe.