`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My darvish & profar PC

My darvish & profar PC
just got my first darvish auto in the mail today(kinda) and traded for some color and a sp at a card show this weekend so decided to show off my humble collection of both darvish and profar Smile
[Image: profar32_zpse6383bba.jpg]
Redemption came in today, got it for a good price(considering, still most ive spent on an auto more less a redemption x( )

[Image: profar33_zpsb5f8af47.jpg]

at the card show i traded for the left hand throwing SP, blue topps ref. the green bowman ref. and the future stars '87 mini(been looking for that for awhile)

[Image: profar34_zpse910bdd2.jpg]

[Image: profar35_zps1d2a15df.jpg]

started my collection of profar in ''10 when i pulled the elite auto -sweeet- until the darvish redemption the profar chrome auto was the most i ever spent on an auto.

thanks for checking my collection Smile if you have anything i dont im always down for trading Wink

[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: My darvish & profar PC
You should check into some darvish Japanese cards. I have a few and they are pretty cool. Nice stuff and good luck.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

thanks, actually i have one, and im not sure why i havent added it to my collection yet lmao -d'oh-

Very nice!

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

Nice stuff on both! I think Profar has a great upside and potential from spring traing on!

Very nice collection. Can't wait to see Profar play this year.

Amazing collection! Ive been thinking of starting a Profar PC myself
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I started my Profar collection at the Houston Tristar show last month. Found a bunch of his stuff but had to pass on several as they were just too rich for my pocketbook.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(02-05-2013, 11:38 AM)benner73 Wrote: I started my Profar collection at the Houston Tristar show last month. Found a bunch of his stuff but had to pass on several as they were just too rich for my pocketbook.
yeah unfortunately(or fortunately depending on view lol ) his stuff has jumped more and more each year, everytime i think itll start to level off it keeps jumping. glad i bought the chrome auto when i did, at the time it was hard to spend that kind of money on a base auto but now they're going for twice that X( .

FYI--I have the same Darvish redemption--called Monday 2/4 and they said cards just went out for signing and don't have a eta on return yet
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks