`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Lions fans rejoice .....

RE: Lions fans rejoice .....
Well i totally didnt know his back story and was so excited the Lions were doing good that i decided to start a PC collection last year. Jerseys, Autos, 1/1's, 16/x and the whole 9 yards. Think i was up to about 400 different cards of him. I thought with Megatron getting all the double teams, Titus would get alot of 2nd looks, etc. Well now i am stuck with a pretty respectable Titus Young collection. Now i know how all those Randy Moss and TO collectors feel...lol

(02-04-2013, 06:08 PM)branesergen Wrote: Yay? Now watch him go elsewhere and straighten out and become the next Jerry Rice lol
He would have to become the next Cris Carter, actually - big talent with serious off field issues who led him to be shown the door after a couple of years in Philadelphia. Straightens out after being dumped, goes to Minnesota, and . . . .

(you know the rest, but as an Eagles fan its just too painful to type. The Eagles are cursed, I tell you).

(not that Titus Young is likely to do that, but it wouldn't be unprecedented)

(02-15-2013, 10:36 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: (you know the rest, but as an Eagles fan its just too painful to type. The Eagles are cursed, I tell you).

(not that Titus Young is likely to do that, but it wouldn't be unprecedented)
The Lions might be cursed too. They cannot keep a running back healthy and then had to deal with this clown.

(02-15-2013, 11:29 AM)jt65 Wrote: The Lions might be cursed too. They cannot keep a running back healthy and then had to deal with this clown.
If he becomes another Cris Carter you'll know for certain.

(02-15-2013, 11:37 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: If he becomes another Cris Carter you'll know for certain.
he's not going to do anything but be busing tables at IHOP from now on .....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000...louis-rams

(02-15-2013, 11:29 AM)jt65 Wrote: The Lions might be cursed too. They cannot keep a running back healthy and then had to deal with this clown.
Its the Sanders curse,

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/