`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i forgot who sent me these, but tyhank you!

i forgot who sent me these, but tyhank you!
Well, i started posting pix of the framed card displays ive been doing for my mantique store, and today a huge box of vintage hockey showed up on my doorstep. I know someone said tghey were going to send me some....i fighured itd be like...ten lol. Unfortunately i forgot who it was, im soooooooosorry! But thank you so much for the cards!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: i forgot who sent me these, but tyhank you!
I can almost say that it was Ryan (rmpaq) for sure! Haha! I have garnered from him as well!

Randi

where can i see pix of your work?

(02-04-2013, 04:09 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Well, i started posting pix of the framed card displays ive been doing for my mantique store, and today a huge box of vintage hockey showed up on my doorstep. I know someone said tghey were going to send me some....i fighured itd be like...ten lol. Unfortunately i forgot who it was, im soooooooosorry! But thank you so much for the cards!
You're Welcome! Best of luck with them. Sorry I was short on wings (I remember a Delvecchio was in there) but hopefully you will be able to use the other teams.
Holy Crap Randi's psychic!!! Beware the mod who can read your mind and no who has scammed and who shall be punished.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(02-05-2013, 04:45 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: You're Welcome! Best of luck with them. Sorry I was short on wings (I remember a Delvecchio was in there) but hopefully you will be able to use the other teams.
Holy Crap Randi's psychic!!! Beware the mod who can read your mind and no who has scammed and who shall be punished.
Yes there was...and it was actually in really good shape...and its going to be a pc piece lol no frames for that one lol

(02-04-2013, 08:02 PM)washjeff Wrote: where can i see pix of your work?
Actually I would love to see some of the finished projects. Do you have a link to some pics?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

My psychic senses are kicking in, and saying that Justin will not have pics any time soon! Hehe! Kidding... but now I have prompted him to get his rear-in-gear!

Randi

ya I'll get one right now...hard to work from a tablet lol
ok, here's one that I just put together!
[Image: IMG_20130206_150807_zpsf48241d2.jpg]