`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leaf Ultimate Case Hits

Leaf Ultimate Case Hits
Here are some of the hits from a Leaf Ultimate case break!

[Image: UlitmateLeaf_zps4d7ed4cf.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Leaf Ultimate Case Hits
I am interested in either of the Lillards if they are for trade? Did you pull any other inscriptions besides the Doron and did you get any of the Numeration cards?
Nice hits too btw! how many boxes were in a case?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Hey man, no, I didn't get anything else really worth mentioning. I am sending those 2 Lilliards to get graded this week or next.

Yeah that is probably a good idea lol. Just curious, did you like these cards before or did the Terrance Jones Inscriptions spark an interest? I really like this product I like how they are packaged and the thick stock cards with the crisp on card autos. I've been thinking about buying a case to try and pull the Lillard, Pippen or Malone Inscriptions.

You know, just the fact that you can pull a Lilliard, and the fact that this is the only product you can pull one of his autos, was the main reason. Thanks for the Jones, by the way, sweet card! I'm debating if picking up another case!

(02-04-2013, 12:52 PM)htowntigger Wrote: You know, just the fact that you can pull a Lilliard, and the fact that this is the only product you can pull one of his autos, was the main reason. Thanks for the Jones, by the way, sweet card! I'm debating if picking up another case!
Yah that's right this is the only Lillard product. I was gonna buy the Lillard Inscriptions but it went past my $200 limit. Where do you buy your cases at if you don't mind my asking? I'm working on the inscriptions set if you do buy another case keep me in mind.

Mmmm, blowout or da card world usually, but sometimes my friend at my LCS helps me get cases. I'll keep you posted!

sWEET LAMB
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK