`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Is there autographs in 2013 Topps blasters? 1 Rack pack break

Is there autographs in 2013 Topps blasters? 1 Rack pack break
I was going to pick up a blaster of 2013 Topps but I didn't when I looked at the odds on the box and noticed there were no odds for autographed cards. I picked up a rack pack instead just to get some 2013 Topps. Anyone know if there are autos in those blasters? But here is the better stuff. Also does anyone know when you can start entering those million dollar chase codes on Topps.com?
[Image: feb4001_zpsa556c61e.jpg]
[Image: feb4002_zps6856920e.jpg]
[Image: feb4003_zpsc3a689b0.jpg]
All marked for trade

RE: Is there autographs in 2013 Topps blasters? 1 Rack pack break
I don't think there are autos in blasters. It will be a while before you can enter codes because of the object of the game (hit streak). Some nice pulls!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

There are autos but one in 1000 packs, if I remember correctly. I know there are "relic" cards in retail. I pulled Drew Palmeraz and Austin Jackson jersey cards.

Nope no blaster Auto's this year you get the manufactured patch instead as a guaranteed hit. Retail has become a joke when it comes to monster hits. So many people had run away from hobby because of the price that they had to do something to stop the bleeding and thus putting the majority of the hits into Hobby along with the autos and exclusive parallels such as Platinum cards etc....

Retail is slowly returning to being kid friendly and hobby is moving back to the grownups.

(02-04-2013, 03:39 PM)jdfknight21 Wrote: There are autos but one in 1000 packs, if I remember correctly. I know there are "relic" cards in retail. I pulled Drew Palmeraz and Austin Jackson jersey cards.
Jerseys or manufactured patches?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Pretty sure topps has no autos and no game used only the man-u patches also i think the insert set the greats. I like the fact that some are hobby exclusives and the patch gimmicks are in retail. I think it makes it more of the chase and what are you chasing.

I think you can pull autos from loose packs and hangers although the odds are astronomical just not Blasters but no 100% on that.

5 rack packs two jerseys and one pennant chase card from retail. I will get photos up later.

I've bought 10 bowman/bowman chrome blasters in the last 2 years and I've gotten at least 4-5 autos. Not sure about Topps though.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

The manufactured patches sell for more than most jersey cards and a lot of the autos anyway.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!