`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANT: the box fiasco continues

RE: RANT: the box fiasco continues
I was reading your other thread the other day when this went down. So sorry dude. I would definitely call talk to a real person at ebay and Paypal. I will never buy boxes from ebay for this very reason. I hope it turns out well for you.

(02-03-2013, 11:33 PM)thepozr Wrote: I was reading your other thread the other day when this went down. So sorry dude. I would definitely call talk to a real person at ebay and Paypal. I will never buy boxes from ebay for this very reason. I hope it turns out well for you.
Thanks bro, either way im done with ebay period for a whike
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

You should be able to share the email trail with ebay, and see if that helps
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(02-04-2013, 12:45 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: You should be able to share the email trail with ebay, and see if that helps
Theres nothing to share. I filed a claim. He agreed via the dispute program to refund my money upon return. I called ebay to confirm. I put the dc# into the program. It arrived, he escalated the case and i lost! I have appealed and will be calling them in the morning

Well...just spent forty five minutes on hold listening to the same crappy song and ebay ads...the rep...couldnt figure out why they decided against me (made me provide the dc# twice!) But apparently i will have my money in 72 hours....we will see

(02-04-2013, 03:28 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Well...just spent forty five minutes on hold listening to the same crappy song and ebay ads...the rep...couldnt figure out why they decided against me (made me provide the dc# twice!) But apparently i will have my money in 72 hours....we will see
Glad to hear. That was totally bunk.
I think this may have been asked already (and maybe answered?) but I was wondering whether you could tell that the box had been opened. Did you suspect something was up, or did it look properly sealed?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

he probably claimed you sent a package to him, but it wasnt the correct item

lesson for everyone else:
NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PEOPLE THAT SELL HOT PACKS.

doesnt matter if it is singles, lots, boxes, whatever: hot pack sellers are (99% of the time), trying to game the system one way or another

(02-04-2013, 08:32 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Glad to hear. That was totally bunk.
I think this may have been asked already (and maybe answered?) but I was wondering whether you could tell that the box had been opened. Did you suspect something was up, or did it look properly sealed?
Mainly circumstantial

Now that a rep is involved, maybe it will get reversed in your favor.
I recall the orig thread, something isn't right if he offered a refund & is able to escalate the claim & win. I don't understand how a seller can keep the $$ even after agreeing to a refund? Seems like the seller was able to spin the wording of your initial claim.
When you say "apparently within 72 hours" that sounds like the original decision was overturned.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(02-04-2013, 09:46 PM)krn001 Wrote: Now that a rep is involved, maybe it will get reversed in your favor.
I recall the orig thread, something isn't right if he offered a refund & is able to escalate the claim & win. I don't understand how a seller can keep the $$ even after agreeing to a refund? Seems like the seller was able to spin the wording of your initial claim.
When you say "apparently within 72 hours" that sounds like the original decision was overturned.
Ya...my abscent minded associate could not for the life of him figure out why theyd side against me