`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RANT: the box fiasco continues

RE: RANT: the box fiasco continues
im totally confused here, why does it sound like you open up all the packs. and then you werent happy with what you got. i couldnt find the original post of what happened so it might not be that way. can you sheds some light on this.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(02-03-2013, 01:06 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: im totally confused here, why does it sound like you open up all the packs. and then you werent happy with what you got. i couldnt find the original post of what happened so it might not be that way. can you sheds some light on this.
Opened the box, was shorted a hit...i get on hisebay and his only item for sale is a hot pack from the same product. Dont get mestarted on this again lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

basically the guy screwed him over then listed the pack with the cut sig in it for sale on his ebay. You should just call ebay man cause that is bs if they do that. I will prob never buy a box off ebay now after reading this
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(02-03-2013, 01:13 PM)rascrush Wrote: basically the guy screwed him over then listed the pack with the cut sig in it for sale on his ebay. You should just call ebay man cause that is bs if they do that. I will prob never buy a box off ebay now after reading this
I got it cheap is the only reason i did it, im 0/3 now so im done lol singles only lol

i dont think ebay cant side on you on this unfortunatly. it seems pretty obvious what happen but unless he claimed the box was sealed then its fair game to them. that is pretty shi??y that ebay didnt even give you a chance
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

(02-03-2013, 10:08 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: i dont think ebay cant side on you on this unfortunatly. it seems pretty obvious what happen but unless he claimed the box was sealed then its fair game to them. that is pretty shi??y that ebay didnt even give you a chance
Yeah, but based on what the OP said, the seller agreed to refund his money upon return of the cards. The OP returned the cards. Shouldn't he get a refund??
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Can you list the ebay seller so we know not to buy boxes from this guy or isn't that allowed in here?
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

His account on there is eolder810 go look at his items youll see why im ticked. Along with my box he sold a case as well...now he has 5 cut sig hot packs...coincidence...i think not!

Call ebay and let someone know what's going on. Then call paypal and let them know what's going on and what ebay said. That is crap that you sent the stuff back and he still kept the money.

But if you were shorted a hit, why wouldn't you go to the company? Can't you contact them, say you opened and were shorted a hit? You will have to send it to them. But they should be able to send you the hit or something else. When I shorted a hit a couple of years ago, they sent me an entire box.

Just my two cents.

(02-03-2013, 11:09 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Call ebay and let someone know what's going on. Then call paypal and let them know what's going on and what ebay said. That is crap that you sent the stuff back and he still kept the money.

But if you were shorted a hit, why wouldn't you go to the company? Can't you contact them, say you opened and were shorted a hit? You will have to send it to them. But they should be able to send you the hit or something else. When I shorted a hit a couple of years ago, they sent me an entire box.

Just my two cents.
Box is too old. Besides last time i tried that the person said they couldnt because i didnt purchase it from an authorized dealer
Besides its the principle. I will make it my mission to take this scumbag down
If you find the original thread, youll find originally upset, but when i politely emailed him and brought it up, he was a smug little *explitive* t