`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Value box that keeps on giving---Lesson check you minis

The Value box that keeps on giving---Lesson check you minis
A couple of nights ago I posted a thread about value box blasters that have been in the states Wal-Marts for a while of mixed packs finally arriving in my part of Canada, and my PC hit of a /25 Verlander Bowman's Best Refractor. Well I put aside the inserts and minis from the pack to put into ORG for trade since I'm just doing base sets and Tigers parallels, mem, autos and minis. Well that value box just keeps on giving...one of the minis was the A and G red back /25 of Grienke...I'm not a fan of the minis and used to just put them aside without paying attention to the backs. Hopefully as I continue to correlate my collection I missed one or two more of these types. One value box 2 low numbered cards. Crap wish these things would have been around sooner. The Grienke is up for trade for those mini collector's, and so is a crap load of others (calling petesahut Smile )
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: The Value box that keeps on giving---Lesson check you minis
Love the minis /25 nice stuff. I did something similar...got a mini of tiger woods...didnt think anything of it until a few months ago...its a three figure card lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-03-2013, 01:05 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Love the minis /25 nice stuff. I did something similar...got a mini of tiger woods...didnt think anything of it until a few months ago...its a three figure card lol
Ya I,m learning quick you gotta pay attention to those things. Sound like your Woods is kinda like finding that $20 bill in your coat pocket that has been sitting there since last winter....bonus!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

You got lucky too as I have busted a fair share of value packs and random boxes from Wal-Mart and for me almost complete crapola
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(02-03-2013, 01:19 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Ya I,m learning quick you gotta pay attention to those things. Sound like your Woods is kinda like finding that $20 bill in your coat pocket that has been sitting there since last winter....bonus!
Ya i mean whod have thought a regular mini could book for 125! The ironic thing was the repack box i had bought just prior had the base TW...which booked for 50 lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Woa, that value box keeps getting better!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-03-2013, 12:02 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: ...The Grienke is up for trade for those mini collector's, and so is a crap load of others (calling petesahut Smile )
I believe I saw a post from petesahut saying he quit the beckett boards to focus on his own site. If you are seriously considering offering it to him, I would go there rather than waiting for him to find you.
[Image: badtime.jpg]