`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010-11 Contenders Patches 2 box Break

2010-11 Contenders Patches 2 box Break
My New Years Resolution was to break less wax and buy more singles. Went to the LCS today and grabbed some singles...and some boxes. This is what I got out of this break...another reason for me to stick with my New Years Resolution...

[Image: IMG_zps214eed57.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0001_zps7b830e4c.jpg]
I already had to Harangody(2 as a matter of fact), Collins, Stephenson and Anderson,

[Image: 020213ContendersPatchesBoxBreak_zps08cb73f0.jpg]

Sometimes the best of the break is still not very noteworthy...
[Image: IMG_0002_zps463c349d.jpg]

Yeah. I only paid $100 per box so I guess it isn't TOO bad. The other "bright" side is that I completed the base, 1-100 set...I can add it to my other two complete sets of this product.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2010-11 Contenders Patches 2 box Break
I rememver this product...cries...i was ticked because i busted two boxes and got two jeremy lin SP autos...which i sold for 30 ea as soon as he got traded...oops
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I would love to get that shaq from you.

The Landry Fields might still be ok if that team gets it together. Lance Stephenson is actually playing a fair amount this year and playing well, that may turn out to be a coup in a few years. Nice Blake rookie also!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(02-02-2013, 09:40 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I rememver this product...cries...i was ticked because i busted two boxes and got two jeremy lin SP autos...which i sold for 30 ea as soon as he got traded...oops
Its all a matter of timing. Three weeks after that and you could have sold both and made a small mint.
(02-03-2013, 12:33 AM)Jbittman Wrote: I would love to get that shaq from you.
I would trade it for Kobe base that I don't have....
(02-03-2013, 04:46 AM)ndevoy Wrote: The Landry Fields might still be ok if that team gets it together. Lance Stephenson is actually playing a fair amount this year and playing well, that may turn out to be a coup in a few years. Nice Blake rookie also!
I like the optimism! I now have two of the Stephenson. Oddly enough, on one he signs his full first name. The other he signed just an "L" for his first name.

I actually like the SP patch on the FIelds.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Hey you got Sherron Collins! Nice. Just kiddin.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-03-2013, 12:04 PM)quavis Wrote: Hey you got Sherron Collins! Nice. Just kiddin.
Yeah, I couldn't BELIEVE how lucky I was to pull a Sherron Collins. It wasn't enough to have the one that I already had. I had to pull another one. I mean, I am so busy fielding offers on the first one, you know, offers like MJ autos, Maravich autos...Yeap...that busy. As a matter of fact, I am surprised I have the time to post this because people are just beating down the door to get a hold of my Sherron Collins autos. Does Collins even play in the D-League?

Nice amare
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK