`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Chasing History Variations

RE: 2013 Topps Chasing History Variations
I have opened the 20$ blasters and no holofoil type cards then i also got a 10$ hanger box and thats when i started seeing the holofoils. Not sure as to silver or gold

Bought a $10 hanger and 3 $5 rack packs today and pulled 4 of the foils 3 gold and a silver just from the Hanger then another 4 or 5 from the rack packs.

Overall they don't seem all that rare and to be honest I've now pulled more foil than paper. So maybe the paper ones are going to end up being the shorter run.

I also noticed that the blue border from Wal-Mart are not in the database yet.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(02-05-2013, 04:28 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Bought a $10 hanger and 3 $5 rack packs today and pulled 4 of the foils 3 gold and a silver just from the Hanger then another 4 or 5 from the rack packs.

Overall they don't seem all that rare and to be honest I've now pulled more foil than paper. So maybe the paper ones are going to end up being the shorter run.
The Gold and Silver foil ones are only available in retail.
Paper ones are avialable in both.

Not sure what is meant by holo foil.

Have only seen three types
Regular-- found in both hobby and retail packs
Silver foil -- found in retail only but seem to be hardest to get.
Gold foil-- found in retail only in hanger and blister packs only.

by holofoil I mean they have a refractor type shimer to them when held in the light the right way.

I bought a $10 cereal box last night and got 1 regular, 1 silver, and like 4 golds. I really wish Beckett would get these as well as the retail parallels in the database already :/

Has anyone come across the a gold paper version ? All mine are silver so far

All of these variations for the Chasing History are very confusing to me. Anyone else agree. Difficult to tell one from the other. Especially Gold vs Silver versions.

I think cards like these help the hobby to try to figue out scarcity vs being told what scarcity is. I mean, who doesn;t like getting a scarce card in a sale/trade vs what is actually a rare card ( I didn't word that correctly)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I have looked at all of my Chasing History cards. And the only variation I have found is regular silver foil and gold Holo. Haven't seen or found and silver Holo.