`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Randi

RE: Hey Randi
We know you're sad because you finished your set and think life isn't worth living, but I'm here to tell you...

Stop taking it out on the rest of us!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(02-04-2013, 10:15 AM)wickabee Wrote: We know you're sad because you finished your set and think life isn't worth living, but I'm here to tell you...

Stop taking it out on the rest of us!
NEVERRRRRRRR!!!

Randi

Wait a minute "I am in a category of my own" Does that mean I have a legal issue here? Where do I file a claim.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

No Mark... it means that you have to have adult supervision at all times, and that the person responsible for letting you out is the one that is going to be facing these "legal matters." I am so glad I live in the Great White North, where we do not allow people to sue because "...I tripped on my own child, who was acting a fool and having a temper-tantrum-because-I-am-incapable-of-discipline, in your store... and it's your fault for some reason!"

Oh Canada!

Randi

Uh...yeah we do. I recall a game of tag heading to court with no violence or sexuality involved.

not so it went to court because of an inappropriate tag, although it was in no way violent, and the suspect supposedly tripped over a small but related child.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(02-05-2013, 08:57 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: not so it went to court because of an inappropriate tag, although it was in no way violent, and the suspect supposedly tripped over a small but related child.
No. The case I remember was an issue of "personal space" and "assault". Nothing about inappropriate tags.

(02-05-2013, 08:59 PM)wickabee Wrote: No. The case I remember was an issue of "personal space" and "assault". Nothing about inappropriate tags.
The very first school I taught at, a boy was hit in the nose with a ball and every teacher, educational assistant, secretary, custodian...the whole ball of wax...was named in a lawsuit claiming negligence(sp?..yes I'm a teacher shhheeesh) because precious little boy couldn't catch the freakin ball thrown to him by his friend. Here's the kicker...the school board settled, therefore legally taking responsiblity, and no kids were allowed to bring balls to play with at recess anymore because of the result. Now we have initiatives brought to us to improve child fitness and obesity, but hey, don't play sports at recess its dangerous. I have no idea if that is still the case at that school (I have since moved and work in a different school board). So ya, we do have our stupid lawsuits also.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(02-05-2013, 09:53 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: The very first school I taught at, a boy was hit in the nose with a ball and every teacher, educational assistant, secretary, custodian...the whole ball of wax...was named in a lawsuit claiming negligence(sp?..yes I'm a teacher shhheeesh) because precious little boy couldn't catch the freakin ball thrown to him by his friend. Here's the kicker...the school board settled, therefore legally taking responsiblity, and no kids were allowed to bring balls to play with at recess anymore because of the result. Now we have initiatives brought to us to improve child fitness and obesity, but hey, don't play sports at recess its dangerous. I have no idea if that is still the case at that school (I have since moved and work in a different school board). So ya, we do have our stupid lawsuits also.
Aaaaannnndddd boom goes the dynamite...

Randi

oh for cryin out loud everbody knows its kaaabooooooooom

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS