`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Randi

RE: Hey Randi
Too funny. But where do I file a complaint for dropping a bubble wrapper on my big toe. Now I have to go to the ER to have an X-Ray done.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(02-02-2013, 07:38 AM)rayeates Wrote: From the desk of:
Randi Y.
Beckett.com Hockey Forum Moderator
Internet
World

[i]", leading into insanity, coma, or death are NOT the fault of your preferred trading site (we recommend Beckett.com),
Randi
Ahh but you see , don't say nothing about causing lobotomy's, need for proctology, and/or amputation of appendages or growths on either side of head, or rear

So Technically your still to blame Randi, and are required to fill out the appropriate forms, and acting as home nurse until the other party recuperates, could be years Smile

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Oh man too funny , I gotta be honest though......I still blame Randi

Well, I am so sorry I have interrupted your Saturday morning, it is obvious I will need to pursue other avenues for recompense.
Maybe my wife, or mommy will help, but first I need to get the wrapper off my fingers, after drinking some pain medication I used some super glue to instantly seal the cut, and tried to remove the excess with empty wrappers.

" All damages incurred shall be on the responsibility of the Hobbyist who purchased the item(s) and forgot to use their "common sense," which seems to be along the same level as "super-power"

Also I have plenty of common sense dimes nickles pennies loonies and twoonies and a few quarters, I'm not sure what my pocket change has to do with any of this, but i got some

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(02-02-2013, 07:38 AM)rayeates Wrote: From the desk of:
Randi Y.
Beckett.com Hockey Forum Moderator
Internet
World

John:

I t is with a great deal of respect that I write this, but I must decline, on my behalf and others', any responsibility in this matter. If you were to turn to page 347 of your Collector's Guide To The Hobby book that you were issued upon interest in collecting cards, you would see, at Section 3, Para. 2:

"...and wherein all damages caused by faulty wrappers; misused box-cutters; gnashing of teeth; throwing of unopened boxes; flamethrower incidents; or hysterical laughter at the annoyance of pulling another "high Book Value" Marian Hossa card, leading into insanity, coma, or death are NOT the fault of your preferred trading site (we recommend Beckett.com), or their partners; developers; administrators; moderators; other members; or scam artists with fake accounts. All damages incurred shall be on the responsibility of the Hobbyist who purchased the item(s) and forgot to use their "common sense," which seems to be along the same level as "super-power (like the Hulk or Superman)." Though up on purchase of an item the Hobbyist takes all responsibility thereafter, there may be ONE more entity at play that can be blamed... this on is called Karma, and maybe you should not have held little Jimmy's face down in the mud, picked his nose, and made him eat the booger from the tip of your finger whilst in the fifth grade. If this is the case, you DO have the ability to blame Karma, and should man-up about your boo-boo!"

So, John, you see that there is nothing that I can do about this situation, or will do as a Moderator on Beckett, but I do wish you all of the best in your pursuit for happiness. May your day be blessed with many cloth filed cards with ink upon them. I thank you for your time and am sorry that you have seemed to have lost your "super-power".

My regards,

Randi
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

(02-02-2013, 12:49 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Well, I am so sorry I have interrupted your Saturday morning, it is obvious I will need to pursue other avenues for recompense.
Maybe my wife, or mommy will help, but first I need to get the wrapper off my fingers, after drinking some pain medication I used some super glue to instantly seal the cut, and tried to remove the excess with empty wrappers.

" All damages incurred shall be on the responsibility of the Hobbyist who purchased the item(s) and forgot to use their "common sense," which seems to be along the same level as "super-power"

Also I have plenty of common sense dimes nickles pennies loonies and twoonies and a few quarters, I'm not sure what my pocket change has to do with any of this, but i got some
Oh crap! Edward Wrapperhands is back!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I believe, that after such an emotional incident, (which I am sure has stricken the community with grief), that it is time to create a support group... Possibly even a new section of the forums for each sport.

It must be known that the act of opening a "pack" of collectibles may (and has been known to) cause pain and physical damage to members of this community.

Rise up!

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

(02-02-2013, 01:05 PM)OilKing Wrote: I believe, that after such an emotional incident, (which I am sure has stricken the community with grief), that it is time to create a support group... Possibly even a new section of the forums for each sport.

It must be known that the act of opening a "pack" of collectibles may (and has been known to) cause pain and physical damage to members of this community.

Rise up!

Tim
We should start referring to this incident by the date alone. Like, "Where were you when 2/2 happened?"
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(02-02-2013, 01:26 PM)wickabee Wrote: We should start referring to this incident by the date alone. Like, "Where were you when 2/2 happened?"
No we can not use 2/2 it would sound like we are at the ballet

yipppeeeee Oilers scored my fingers feel better

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

It is still argued, on my part, that Beckett, Upper Deck, Panini, In The Game, nor I have ANY responsibility toward this or any other incident that may happen during pack and box opening. Mark is in a category of his own, as someone let him out of his cage for a while and he hurt himself. Those are the people to blame for that incident.

As for Edward Wrapperhands there... all I can say is "Hahahahahahahahahaha! I laugh at your demise!"

And shez... your avatar is responsible for more damage than anything else posted to this thread! Scary-butt pic!

Randi