`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Randi

Hey Randi
This is my official complaint post I am really frosted, absolutely beside myself, extremely upset, its unforgivable.

I got a paper cut opening a pack of cards and it hurts.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

RE: Hey Randi
Im sorry that has happened. I know the pain of a bad paper cut but that's the funniest thing ive heard on this forum tonight. Totally unexpected and great set up!

Is it really a paper cut...?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Well I guess not, it would more likely be cellophane or whatever it is the cards are wrapped in. But that's not really the point here I'm wounded it hurts something should be done. Well it used hurt and it once bled, but its a little better now, and if I have maybe one more beverage the sting will go away.

I had a paper cut once, sliced it right in half, and I ended up with two papers, go figure....Smile

By the way your cards went out this evening Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-02-2013, 12:19 AM)shezdoni Wrote: I had a paper cut once, sliced it right in half, and I ended up with two papers, go figure....Smile

By the way your cards went out this evening Smile
Thank you very much

so by calling out randi...do you mean to blame him?
and if so would you like to file a complaint? im sure Randi has a costomer service hotline by now..

hehehehe

Heard that putting lip balm on a paper cut will take the sting away. Paper has acid which causes the skin to hurt.

From the desk of:
Randi Y.
Beckett.com Hockey Forum Moderator
Internet
World

John:

I t is with a great deal of respect that I write this, but I must decline, on my behalf and others', any responsibility in this matter. If you were to turn to page 347 of your Collector's Guide To The Hobby book that you were issued upon interest in collecting cards, you would see, at Section 3, Para. 2:

"...and wherein all damages caused by faulty wrappers; misused box-cutters; gnashing of teeth; throwing of unopened boxes; flamethrower incidents; or hysterical laughter at the annoyance of pulling another "high Book Value" Marian Hossa card, leading into insanity, coma, or death are NOT the fault of your preferred trading site (we recommend Beckett.com), or their partners; developers; administrators; moderators; other members; or scam artists with fake accounts. All damages incurred shall be on the responsibility of the Hobbyist who purchased the item(s) and forgot to use their "common sense," which seems to be along the same level as "super-power (like the Hulk or Superman)." Though up on purchase of an item the Hobbyist takes all responsibility thereafter, there may be ONE more entity at play that can be blamed... this on is called Karma, and maybe you should not have held little Jimmy's face down in the mud, picked his nose, and made him eat the booger from the tip of your finger whilst in the fifth grade. If this is the case, you DO have the ability to blame Karma, and should man-up about your boo-boo!"

So, John, you see that there is nothing that I can do about this situation, or will do as a Moderator on Beckett, but I do wish you all of the best in your pursuit for happiness. May your day be blessed with many cloth filed cards with ink upon them. I thank you for your time and am sorry that you have seemed to have lost your "super-power".

My regards,

Randi

Well this was a great ready to start my Saturday morning.

Thanks John and Randi for my morning comics.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"