`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another Freakin Awesome Mailday :)

RE: Another Freakin Awesome Mailday :)
Love that hartline auto and the Marshall display is pretty ridiculous!!! Also are you supercollecting J Mart?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-04-2013, 06:11 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Love that hartline auto and the Marshall display is pretty ridiculous!!! Also are you supercollecting J Mart?
Thank you sir!

J Mart ... yeah ... kinda by accident been getting a lot of his rarer odd-ball stuff .... pissed i missed his non-auto super by about 2 hours Sad

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-04-2013, 08:56 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Thank you sir!

J Mart ... yeah ... kinda by accident been getting a lot of his rarer odd-ball stuff .... pissed i missed his non-auto super by about 2 hours Sad
I wonder if he is going to replace Jake Long as the starting LT... I HATE missing cards. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-05-2013, 05:16 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I wonder if he is going to replace Jake Long as the starting LT... I HATE missing cards. lol.
I think so.... I would like to see miami re-sign long but don't see it happening .... my concern is if we move martin to Tanne's blind side .... who's gonna play in martins spot? Granted its not as important to have the best tackles in the style of O we want to play but its still an area of great concern for the running game.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's