`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/B/S PIAZZA!

WTTF/B/S PIAZZA!
Hello and thanks for taking the time to check this thread.

The HOF balloting inspired me to get my Piazza collection back on track.
I'm all organized and ready to go. The goal is 2,000 unique cards by the end of the year!

My first priority is to trade Piazza for Piazza. I will do my best to trade in your favor, as I have OODLES! of Piazza for trade.

My second priority is acquiring more Piazza any way possible. If you have a lot of his cards I need and I don't have anything you need, I would more than likely make you an offer! Or, let me know what you need and I will attempt to acquire it so we can trade.

My third priority is to trade in general. I have not decided if I am going to collect anything specific other than Piazza at this time, but if I happen to have something you want, I'm sure I can find something of yours that I'd like.

I am only just back into collecting and so I am building up my trade base. I am pretty old school in that I like to support player collectors, set collectors, etc. I'm not much of a high roller.

I really do appreciate you checking my org, loading up some Piazzas, and taking some time to help out a fellow collector!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: WTTF/B/S PIAZZA!
do you need 1998 Pinnacle Mint Coins Gold Plated #17 Mike Piazza?

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1998/pin...za-4259135

not looking for anything particular in return...just something of equal value

(02-01-2013, 08:32 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: do you need 1998 Pinnacle Mint Coins Gold Plated #17 Mike Piazza?

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1998/pin...za-4259135

not looking for anything particular in return...just something of equal value
I would be interested! Everything I have right now is listed in my org, but I am expecting some higher value cards within the next 10 days-ish. I will shoot you an offer when they arrive!
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I have a 2005 Topps Chrome Black Refractor /225 if you need that one.

(02-01-2013, 10:58 PM)joba the clark Wrote: I have a 2005 Topps Chrome Black Refractor /225 if you need that one.
Yes I do... open offer sent

open offer sent
[Image: 7tljd.png]

I LOADED UP WHAT I HAVE SO PLEASE CHECK ME
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

You can check me. I have about 100 some Piazzas, hopefully some may help you.

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

You guys are all great! Working out several trades right now and I will get to the rest of you soon!