`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay question - how much to list buy it now or best offer?

ebay question - how much to list buy it now or best offer?
I've only sold a few times and have always done the free auctions where you can add BIN for free. How much is it to put a 30 day BIN or BO item up? I tried sifting through ebay help but figured I'd get a clearer, quicker answer on here. Is it like the auction listing where there's no cost unless it sells? Appreciate any help.

RE: ebay question - how much to list buy it now or best offer?
Unless you are taking part in one of their free listing promotions that happen periodically, it is 50 cents per item to list as a 30-day BIN. You will more than likely have limits as to how many items you can sell at any given time. You can find that out by going in My Ebay, then hit the all selling button on the left side. The information about selling limits will be at the top of that page.
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

Yeah it's 10 items or $500 per month for free then you pay after that.

(02-01-2013, 10:47 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Yeah it's 10 items or $500 per month for free then you pay after that.
Not sure about this, but I have listed several items lately on BIN/BO and some of them have cost 50 cents and some have cost 5 cents. Just remember that there is also a final value fee after it sells and PayPal fees that come out off the top of the money that goes into your Paypal account.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

thought it was 50 cents only have ever done it once
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

One other thing - and this happened to me recently b/c I very rarely sell on ebay - at some point they created a rule where you need to have x amount of seller feedback (5 or 10 I think) to list BIN/OBO. If you don't have this you can only do auction or regular BIN
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Forgot about that, iconms.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I think you need to do 10 sales before buy-it-now is even an option. Otherwise, you can do an auction or a fixed priced listing.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*