IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Attempt to post pic Take #2

Attempt to post pic Take #2
fingers crossed..............
 photo quadf_zps784517a9.jpg
hahaha........one posted but not the one I wanted!! But I am making progress!

RE: Attempt to post pic Take #2
Now that is worth whatever troubles you were having posting
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(02-01-2013, 04:45 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Now that is worth whatever troubles you were having posting
HaHa, we'll see. Just trying to figure this out. I'm not a computer guy and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn express last night either!!

Assuming you're using photobucket? If so scan your cards, upload to your album, save and continue, then it will show all your scans. If you hover your mouse over the picture it will pop up some info. there will be 4 different codes for you to select. Click on the code with IMG next to it. Flip over to Beckett forum reply and paste that code. Hit enter and flip back to photobucket and click the next IMG code, flip back to Beckett and paste - repeat as many times as need be. Now when you've posted all your IMG cods into the reply or new thread if you have more than 10 images you'll get an error, just cuss the site a bit and click submit again - eventually it will go depending on how your cussing is Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-01-2013, 05:06 PM)branesergen Wrote: Assuming you're using photobucket? If so scan your cards, upload to your album, save and continue, then it will show all your scans. If you hover your mouse over the picture it will pop up some info. there will be 4 different codes for you to select. Click on the code with IMG next to it. Flip over to Beckett forum reply and paste that code. Hit enter and flip back to photobucket and click the next IMG code, flip back to Beckett and paste - repeat as many times as need be. Now when you've posted all your IMG cods into the reply or new thread if you have more than 10 images you'll get an error, just cuss the site a bit and click submit again - eventually it will go depending on how your cussing is Big Grin
Now I know my problem....... I never cussed.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(02-01-2013, 05:06 PM)branesergen Wrote: Assuming you're using photobucket? If so scan your cards, upload to your album, save and continue, then it will show all your scans. If you hover your mouse over the picture it will pop up some info. there will be 4 different codes for you to select. Click on the code with IMG next to it. Flip over to Beckett forum reply and paste that code. Hit enter and flip back to photobucket and click the next IMG code, flip back to Beckett and paste - repeat as many times as need be. Now when you've posted all your IMG cods into the reply or new thread if you have more than 10 images you'll get an error, just cuss the site a bit and click submit again - eventually it will go depending on how your cussing is Big Grin
You're a God amongst men! Thanks for your help, I do believe I've got it!!

Big UP's to BRANESERGEN, SWJRP10, JACOBYSTEALSHOME, FLOYDTOWN. Thank you guys for all your help