`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
First Vintage Football RC, And It's A Doozy!

First Vintage Football RC, And It's A Doozy!
Good day, Beckett Community!

Well, I have been trading a bit of football cards here and there, but have come to the sad realization that it will not last. This rate HIKE in postage from the USA to Canada has pretty well obliterated any chance of me trading with you fine folk. Darn USPS! Oh well. If you are still interested in trading with me, I would give up a bit more in BV to compensate for the shipping charges.

Anyway, I have finally snagged my first Vintage RC from Mike (cheifbrody66) in a fantastic trade. I landed this 1984 Topps John Elway RC, and it's in immaculate shape!

[Image: img140_zps90d4233e.jpg]

Can't go wrong with one of the best ever being the first Vintage I land! Thanks for the look and best wishes!

Randi

RE: First Vintage Football RC, And It's A Doozy!
Nice pickup! Makes me feel a bit old when '84 is considered vintage Smile

(01-31-2013, 10:10 PM)jplarson Wrote: Nice pickup! Makes me feel a bit old when '84 is considered vintage Smile
Haha! Thanks! I know what you mean... I have been alive in five different decades; two different centuries; and two different millenniums! I'm only 34! Haha! Best wishes!

Randi

Nice pickup. Can't go wrong trading for an Elway rookie card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.