`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
BCCG trading group - February 2013 edition

RE: BCCG trading group - February 2013 edition
(02-19-2013, 12:01 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Temple, package just got dropped off, USPS tracking 9500 1105 3858 3050 4294 17. Enjoy and let me know you have received.

Also, Cox, did you get January package yet??
Have received your package, yours goes out tomorrow morning.

Scans to follow, Thanks!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

my february package will go out tomorrow thanks for the rooster great person to add to the group
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Received another GREAT lot from another great member!!! Thanks a lot Mickey!!!

feb. package has been shipped.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I'm kinda overwhelmed this month because footbal (BAL) really hooked me up beyond my comprehension and I have no clue what I can do to try and send something nearly as awesome.

Randall McDaniel, Joey Browner, Anthony Carter, Robert Smith pc's and more CC rookie doubles that I like.
[Image: scan0004.jpg]

Winfield and Loadholt rookie refractor's, Kalil and Griffen rookie parallels, Cook and Korey Stringer rookies, Harvin orange refractor and Brinkley rookie auto
[Image: scan0003.jpg]

Ron Yary rookie and some vintage cards/players
[Image: scan0002.jpg]

Alan Page rookie! I mean an ALAN PAGE ROOKIE!!! also a Page GU and vintage and some Krause vintage... wow thanks a bunch... overwhelmed
[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Some very nice group trade packages this month. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: aldavis.png]

How is everyone!

(03-01-2013, 12:03 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I'm kinda overwhelmed this month because footbal (BAL) really hooked me up beyond my comprehension and I have no clue what I can do to try and send something nearly as awesome.
Randall McDaniel, Joey Browner, Anthony Carter, Robert Smith pc's and more CC rookie doubles that I like.
Winfield and Loadholt rookie refractor's, Kalil and Griffen rookie parallels, Cook and Korey Stringer rookies, Harvin orange refractor and Brinkley rookie auto
Alan Page rookie! I mean an ALAN PAGE ROOKIE!!! also a Page GU and vintage and some Krause vintage... wow thanks a bunch... overwhelmed
All I have to say is AWESOME! Glad you liked 'em! That's the good stuff with the BCCG trades. Plus it was cool to be able to send out a package knowing most of the cards were ones you didn't have already-no worries about whatever comes my way. Knowing you were this excited is cool enough for me-GO VIKES!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

I like the vintage ones....and paul krause started out with the redskins..markz

(03-01-2013, 12:03 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I'm kinda overwhelmed this month because footbal (BAL) really hooked me up beyond my comprehension and I have no clue what I can do to try and send something nearly as awesome.

[Image: scan0004.jpg]

[Image: scan0003.jpg]

[Image: scan0002.jpg]

[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

Great trades this month. Love seeing all the posts.

March group has been posted.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1