`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT. What else do you collect?

OT. What else do you collect?
Thought this night be a fun topic. I collect about a dozen thing beyond baseball cards. My main other collecting focus is on original pre-1951 Pepsi items. Received this today. Sweet piece and it shoes great use but in really good condition with original box.

[Image: image.jpg]
no org, please do not send trade requests

RE: OT. What else do you collect?
That's really cool. I have a small collection of porcelain signs--about 20--mostly from 1920-1950.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

My wife collects these Disney Vinylmation figures and has kinda got me started on it as well.

I collect comic books as well as a few toys
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

I used to collect coins, but it got to point where I had to chose between coins and cards. I chose cards obviously.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

My mom, several of my aunts/uncles, and myself collect Hallmark Christmas ornaments. My mom would start a collection for each of her kids as soon as she got pregnant. By the time I moved out I had quite a collection and took on collecting them myself. I have one series that I get annually, and then whatever else strikes my fancy - usually sports or movie characters.

Everyone says I collect movies (dvds, obscure VHS), but it just sort of happened after managing a video store for a few years... I have reached a point of saturation though and only buy maybe a dozen a year now (new releases).
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Wheat pennies and wine corks. I put them all in these big glass port bottles.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Ok, I'll be the first one. I don't collect anything else. I only collect Nolan Ryan.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I collect vinyl records. These days I don't pick up new ones very often, but will still run into gems every once in a while. From the age of 14 to 27 I was a DJ. I don't play professionally anymore but still have many friends in the business and will poke my head out into the scene from time to time.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

I also collect Batman, Spider-man, The Beatles, The Monkees, and Luke Skywalker related stuff. I am always looking for vintage toys, cards, comics, modern figures and anything else that has to do with what I collect.

I also have a small KISS and Green Hornet collection.

Mike