`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dolphins Fans!....Marino lot FT

Dolphins Fans!....Marino lot FT
All of the cards are listed for trade and are ready to move! I would love to move this as a lot but am open to splitting it up. Thanks for the look.

[Image: marinos_0001_zps8e7abdbb.jpg]

[Image: marinos_0002_zps2fc638ac.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Dolphins Fans!....Marino lot FT
bump it up
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

The Contenders and the SP Authentic are traded. I added a couple more 90's inserts to my org for you Marino fans

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

I need to get back on the Org, but I have interest in the cert red and black diamond gold.... pm me
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Not sure what you are looking for but feel free to check my org for all of your Marino's that you have left. Thanks
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS