`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
rant: crazy prices are killing me

rant: crazy prices are killing me
OK! How come now that I collect Henne in his college jersey everyone wants the moon for his SAGE autos! (on the auction site, not here lol)...for instance...I want his SAGE gold auto /200. It's worth less than 20 bucks...a seller wants 65! what the heck is going on? Tongue

OK! I feel better now, thanks guys!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: rant: crazy prices are killing me
That is crazy!

prices kill me too.. somtimes i give in depending on the player/card unfortunately
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Yeah, that really sucks. It's part of the hobby though unfortunately. I collect Palmer and you should see some of the crazy prices I've seen. I mean Palmer cards should pretty much be in peoples' common boxes by now...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-31-2013, 12:01 PM)BANKSJ Wrote: That is crazy!
i mean he wants 4x retail...so I sent him a BO of 4 dollars!

some sellers are just stupid, ive been watching this one card for aaron hernandez for like 3 months now, seller has a BIN at 200$, and keeps relisting it at that price, and has yet to sell it, you think he'd lower the price, but nope.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(01-31-2013, 12:20 PM)mrdub Wrote: some sellers are just stupid, ive been watching this one card for aaron hernandez for like 3 months now, seller has a BIN at 200$, and keeps relisting it at that price, and has yet to sell it, you think he'd lower the price, but nope.
he'd rather spend 50 cents each time than take a cut Tongue