Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Paypal to Spend, UPDATED!! :D
Rainbow 
Paypal to Spend, UPDATED!! :D
THANKS guys-I am now saturated!! I don't need/can't afford anymore! at least this month!

I am looking for Niners, Raiders, A's & SF Giants cards. Preferably cheap, damaged ok, former player/scrub okay (want them in uniform). Bigger, REALLY cheap lots good. [PM ME with any Q's]
Here's why:

I work with an organization that provides employment opportunities to developmentally disabled adults-I help them get and keep jobs. Another part of the organization provides day activities to developmentally disabled adults who, for some reason cannot work. I go in each morning and work with these people too. Most of them are sports crazy! They love their Niners-right now especially. For one of their daily activities I am organizing a trip to an LCS. I have started to hand out my Niners/Raiders cards, but I have so few.

I don't care *who* the player is-as long as he is in a pro uniform-these people don't really connect to them otherwise, but they love their pro bling. Everyone is decked out in their Niners finest right now-it's really awesome.

Send me offers, I'm not looking to spend a fortune. I could use a few jersey cards-damaged okay, scrub preferred so that it's cheap. I'm teaching a group how to take care of their cards and I hope to be able to do monthly/regular contests for cards as well.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: Paypal to Spend, PLEASE Look! @@
I have a damaged Roger Craig card that was bent up pretty bad in a trade accident that happened. It's a run of /15. I was going to keep it for PC, but don't mind dropping it off my collection for cheap/cheap.

Let me pull the card when I get home and send over some scans to you and give me your input of interested or not.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Sure, I'll be around later

Kelly,

I probably have about 100 cards I could send you. I will put in some of this years rookies too and also have some Jerry Rice/Steve Young/McFadden to help gain some of their interest. I also have 3 of the AJ Jenkins' prestige rookie jersey cards so I will throw one in there to give them as a prize. What are you looking to spend? I was thinking maybe 20 cents a card plus ship?

(01-31-2013, 11:34 AM)Jbittman Wrote: Kelly,

I probably have about 100 cards I could send you. I will put in some of this years rookies too and also have some Jerry Rice/Steve Young/McFadden to help gain some of their interest. I also have 3 of the AJ Jenkins' prestige rookie jersey cards so I will throw one in there to give them as a prize. What are you looking to spend? I was thinking maybe 20 cents a card plus ship?
This sounds like just what I have been looking for! pm me a price, I'd say less than .20 for base cards, but shoot me a price-I'll be back home later--I'm on my way there right now.

(01-31-2013, 11:43 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: This sounds like just what I have been looking for! pm me a price, I'd say less than .20 for base cards, but shoot me a price-I'll be back home later--I'm on my way there right now.
I will see what I can pull for you.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Pm sent
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Kelly - what a great cause/idea to use the cards for...My son has many singles from the previous three years that we would love to just send to you to use! If you can message me your address, I'll get them sent out tomorrow! Have a great day! Paul

I can pull some to send to you (no $ needed). I am the house manager in a maternity shelter for women and we only run from donations and I know how much our ladies love it when we do something extra for them. I love helping out other organizations that do such things for people. PM your address (I should have it but I don't, sorry Sad )
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

I'll mail you basically any base 49ers I have for just shipping. You can have them! PM me
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/