`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2006-07 UD Black

2006-07 UD Black
Hello does anyone have the pricing for 2006-07 UD Black Autographs Veteran Materials?

thank u

RE: 2006-07 UD Black
(01-30-2013, 10:43 PM)qdiddy32 Wrote: Hello does anyone have the pricing for 2006-07 UD Black Autographs Veteran Materials?

thank u
If my memory serves, redemption cards were randomly inserted into any 06'07 Upper Deck product during that season of cards. And you didn't know at all what or who you were going to get, a complete surprise until you received it in the mail, lol. And also they were never priced in the Beckett. But I'm not sure if that still has held it's ground or they added it's pricing. The Beckett I'm using has Kobe Bryant holding his last newly won championship, haha.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(01-30-2013, 10:43 PM)qdiddy32 Wrote: Hello does anyone have the pricing for 2006-07 UD Black Autographs Veteran Materials?

thank u
Are they numbered to 50? If so, which one are you asking the pricing for?

QDIDDY welcome to the site but we are not allowed to speak about book values on the boards. If you purchase some credits you can buy either a monthly opg or use it for one specific card or player. The minimum credit purchase i believe is 6.00. The montly opg is 9.00. I will have to double check the prices.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]